harassed and doxxed by bread (Akio)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RwbyCastle

Video Games Chat Mod
Staff member
this user has been constantly harassing me in both VGC and cc and has even doxxed my social media account name in VGC (he immediately deleted the post but someone had replied to it repeating what it said). he refuses to move on and leave me alone. all of this started simply because I wouldn't join his teapot in Genshin impact on demand whenever he wanted me to, or help him with daily missions on demand. He got mad over that and came to VGC one day and made a scene over it, saying he unfriended me on the game and that he was going to block me on Snapchat but his phone was "broken". so I told him okay and I went ahead and blocked him instead to save us the drama. days or a week later I log into VGC and he starts harassing me and posts an inappropriate photo of me as well as doxxing my social media account name (he immediately deleted it but another chatter replied and repeated the username in chat which I got a screenshot of). There were multiple regular ******** there to witness all of this, including the chatter who typed it out afterward. Now he’s on some crazy rampage and won’t stop harassing me unprovoked. I have included an Imgur link below with some screenshots.

https://imgur.com/a/Dcrt8mV

Status
Not open for further replies.