Has anyone of you Chat Ave people ever sexually violated pastry

Ya Gotta Be Kidding Me !
Mothers Day Lol GIF by reactionseditor
You Actually Edited The Original Title Of This Thread I Made Over A Year Ago ? And Changed "Apple Pie" With "Pastry" ? ... Really ?
Hilary Duff Lol GIF by YoungerTV
The Fun Never Stops Even After .... 14 MONTHS ! ..
Cracking Up Lol GIF by reactionseditor
....... Geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzuuus ..

I Actually Offended My Favorite Pie ... Apple Pie That Is ...... And I Was Censored ..... Well Wadda Ya Know ... Huh .....

My Grandmother Bernice Will Probably Never Speak To Me Again .......
Get Out No GIF by Airbnb

The fact this forums thread exists is disgusting if you gonna cook just cook don’t be doing nasty **** to pastrys

Hey .. It's A Valid Question .. Think About The Weirdos That Post In The Rooms .. Or Even In Forums ...

So Go Ahead And Post Away Baaybee .... But Don't Lie .... Cause I Will Know And So Will Everyone Else .

And If You Are An Apple Pie Diddler .... Stay The Phuck Away From My Bakery

And Git Yo Pastry Perverted Freaky Deaky Ass To A Shrink ....... And I Mean .... NOW ! 😧

Ps and leave the cherry pie alone too .. u freaks ...

Shalom 🇨🇺 🇸🇻 🇺🇸 :cool:

:cool:🇨🇺🇧🇿🇸🇻🇸🇻🇸🇻
Not loopy ****ing Lou!

I’m honestly surprised this thread ain’t been shut down yet as it’s just Psychotic and disgusting to do anything like that to a pastry it’s the kind of behavior a clinically insane person at the mental Asylum would do so the fact the creator of the thread has made this a thread in the first place kinda shows they are not all right in the head. But hey I’ll let him have his fun. It’s funny watching him make a fool of himself. After all threads of his like this are why he can’t land a woman irl.

I’m honestly surprised this thread ain’t been shut down yet as it’s just Psychotic and disgusting to do anything like that to a pastry it’s the kind of behavior a clinically insane person at the mental Asylum would do so the fact the creator of the thread has made this a thread in the first place kinda shows they are not all right in the head. But hey I’ll let him have his fun. It’s funny watching him make a fool of himself. After all threads of his like this are why he can’t land a woman irl.
Go Watch The Movie "American Pie" You Simple Minded Twit :rolleyes: .. And Get A Life And If You Succeed At That Which I Doubt Then Get A Sense Of Humor ... Okay ? .. Lil Miss Fussy Wussy ....
Golden Boy Sam GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Eeees Cooo Ese :cool: .. No Problema Mang ....

When It Get's Like That Online ...

You Could Summon Mister Wizard ..

And He Would Wave His Wand And Say "Drizzle Drazzle .. Drazzle Droan ... It's Time For This One To Go Home"

Or You Could Just Do The "Online Exit Two Step" LOG-OFF ... And Look Up At The Stars ..

Of Which There Are More In The Universe Than Websites Online ... Imagine That .....

The More You Know Kitty GIF

Screenshot 2024-02-18 3.46.59 PM.png
this ooey gooey is making me think naughty thoughts.