Have any questions about sex? Post them here! So I shall do what the description says 😉

UN3THICAL

Banned
I have no questions about sex & no don't post anything that contains the word sex.

THE WORD SEX IS NOT ALLOWED IN IN THIS THREAD!!

@Samwise I'm sure you remember me calling you samwide..
I'm not going to make a joke this time imma post a 🫵Tube video

Taco says it's not gay to let a girl peg you with a phallic object. I say it is MEGA gay. Who's right

Taco says it's not gay to let a girl peg you with a phallic object. I say it is MEGA gay. Who's right
Bread being gay is having an attraction to another man. I will say this most masculine straight men don't put or even think of sticking or putting or having they gf peg them up the ass. I think this Taco is trying it out probably bi or gay just hiding it away. He will probably slowly turn gay if not already.

Bread being gay is having an attraction to another man. I will say this most masculine straight men don't put or even think of sticking or putting or having they gf peg them up the ass. I think this Taco is trying it out probably bi or gay just hiding it away. He will probably slowly turn gay if not already.
That's what I told him. The role of a male is to be dominant. The role of a female is to be submissive. When you let a woman peg you that is emasculation. Especially because it's being done with an object manufactured to be an artificial phallus. He said it still wasn't gay and that it's "exploring".

Someone post that screen shot of @Camp Real asking women creepy sex questions in singles chat.

It seems suitable for this thread.
You mean the one where he asked you to demonstrate how you diddle yourself? Or the one where he offered to scrutinise your nether regions?

You mean the one where he asked you to demonstrate how you diddle yourself? Or the one where he offered to scrutinise your nether regions?
Either/or

Also, I just had dinner and I think reading that made me bulimic.

Edit... @Luka 10/10 can confirm. My friends have been with many men who "never do this" all found on that app.

Sex is a beautiful thing, but it is actually good when within marriage with your spouse and definitely only with consent. I do believe sex is a great gift from God which helps the relationship between husband and wife so much more beautiful. Desiring sex is a normal healthy thing, but the way we meet it is important and also, we should always keep our thoughts in check so that we don't lustfully sin. Indeed Lord Jesus Christ is there to forgive, cleanse and guide us.

I build my temple of thought around naked women.
Only Goddesses will enter it.

Here is my question.
While making love I missed her hole ( accidental anal penetration )
Does this classify as having anal or not?

Thanks.

You took photos of your sh*tty caked booty in your mother's bathroom mirror. I don't know any heterosexual who is fascinated with showing off their ass.

Lol boba lives with Mommy and he's 45
Shark Tank Lol GIF by ABC Network