Help me to make homemade subway-style bread?

LiamLucas

I'm a big fan of Subway's sandwiches, especially their yummy bread! I've been trying to make my own Subway-style sandwiches at home, but I just can't seem to get the bread right. I've checked out a bunch of recipes online, but none of them seem to nail that Subway taste. Any chance someone could share a solid recipe or some tips for making homemade Subway-style bread? I'm really curious about the ingredients and techniques that give it that special Subway flavor and texture. Thanks a bunch!

I'm a big fan of Subway's sandwiches, especially their yummy bread! I've been trying to make my own Subway-style sandwiches at home, but I just can't seem to get the bread right. I've checked out a bunch of recipes online, but none of them seem to nail that Subway taste. Any chance someone could share a solid recipe or some tips for making homemade Subway-style bread? I'm really curious about the ingredients and techniques that give it that special Subway flavor and texture. Thanks a bunch!
You're Kidding .... Right ? .. Homemade Bread Is A Beautiful Ancient Human Staple ..... Try Researching REAL HOMEMADE BREAD :rolleyes: ...

Subway Is A Giant Global Fast Food Chain ... Like Mickey D's BK KFC .. etc etc ...

Although Subway Has Fresh Ingredients Going For It .... I'm Sure The "Subway Bread" :rolleyes: ... Is Not Real Natural Homemade Bread ..

In That It Has Preservatives And Additives .. Chemicals The Food Industry Uses For Shelf Life And Profit ....

Your Long Term Overall Health Is Not Their Concern ..... So Your One True Love "Subway"

May Not Be The Garden Of Nutritional Health That She Seems ... Rather Illusory .... Now Tisn't Tit ...
Bread Oprah GIF
Hungry Loaf Of Bread GIF by F*CK, THAT'S DELICIOUS
Foodie Afghanistan GIF
I Need You Cat GIF by Instacart
Golden Bake Sourdough Balls GIF by Golden Bake
Hungry Cake GIF by TRT

It is a fun process to make your own handmade Subway-style bread.

Ingredients:

• 1/2 cups warm water
  • Tablespoon sugar
  • Teaspoons active dry yeast
  • 1/2 cups bread flour
  • 1/2 teaspoons salt
  • Tablespoons vegetable oil
  • Semolina flour for dusting

Procedure:

1. Combine warm water and sugar to activate the yeast.
  2. Mix the vegetable oil, salt, and bread flour in a bowl. Add the mixture of activated yeast and stir until a dough forms.
  3. After transferring the dough to a surface dusted with flour, knead it for 8 to 10 minutes, or until it becomes elastic and smooth.
  4. Rest the dough in a greased bowl until doubled in size.
  5. The dough should be pounded down and divided into two parts after rising. Put each part in the shape of a loaf and arrange it on a baking sheet sprinkled with cornmeal.
  6. Cover and allow to rise until they have doubled in size.
  7. Before baking the loaves, preheat the oven, cut the tops of them, and bake them until they are hollow to the touch and have a golden brown color.
  8. Enjoy freshly baked bread in the subway style, cooked at home. Allow the loaves to cool before slicing.