Here Comes The Trump Train 2024

train trainwreck GIF

I have no understanding how anyone with half a brain posts this drivel, Trump is a complete and utter raving moron.
Most of those outlets if not all, have conservative viewers including CNN. Most liberals stopped watching CNN a year ago when it was taken over by an ex Fox employee and they immediately veered to the Right with talking about "woke" in an attempt to gain Fox viewers who jumped ship during their lawsuit that they settled out of court. I stopped believing polls after 2016 that had Hillary winning in a land slide.

Emoji gimp has exploded seeing this hence the security error she’s getting 🀣🀣🀣

Yeah Vote For Trump . Maybe Ol Massa Trump Can Move You Into The Big House Instead Of Pickin Cotton In The Fields ..

Aint That Right Field Hand ... You Sho Luv's Ol Massa Trump Don't Ya ..... Just Remember .... Ol Yankee Joe Biden Set Yo Ass Free In 2020 ....

But You Don't Want Freedom ... You Just Wannabe Ol Massa Trump's Loyal Faithful Slave .... Just Remember .. You Cross Ol Massa

You Know What Ya Gonna Git ...

Civil War Army GIF by Narcissistic Abuse Rehab

Ol Yankee Joe Won't Ever Do That ..... Wanna Know Why ? ......

Because He Is An American President That Will Keep You And The Rest Of America FREE .......

So There It Is ......

Be A Happy Slave On Ol Massa Trump's Plantation ... OWNED As You Say .... And Hope He Don't Whup Ya To Hard ..

Or Be A Real Freedom Loving American And Vote For It ......

Your Choice

Yeah Vote For Trump . Maybe Ol Massa Trump Can Move You Into The Big House Instead Of Pickin Cotton In The Fields ..

Aint That Right Field Hand ... You Sho Luv's Ol Massa Trump Don't Ya ..... Just Remember .... Ol Yankee Joe Biden Set Yo Ass Free In 2020 ....

But You Don't Want Freedom ... You Just Wannabe Ol Massa Trump's Loyal Faithful Slave .... Just Remember .. You Cross Ol Massa

You Know What Ya Gonna Git ...

Ol Yankee Joe Won't Ever Do That ..... Wanna Know Why ? ......

Because He Is An American President That Will Keep You And The Rest Of America FREE .......

So There It Is ......

Be A Happy Slave On Ol Massa Trump's Plantation ... OWNED As You Say .... And Hope He Don't Whup Ya To Hard ..

Or Be A Real Freedom Loving American And Vote For It ......

Your Choice
Ahhh my bait worked well.

BAITED!

OWNED!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ahhh my bait worked well.

BAITED!

OWNED!!!!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Cute .... Oh BTW Your Orange Massa Is Hungree Agayne ... Bettah Get Back On Dat Grill And Start Flippin Dem Waffles

Ol Massa's Fat Lying Treasonous Traitorous Criminal Sex Offender Dumb As A Box Of Rocks Golfing Ass Is Hungree

For Da Waffles

GIF by Waffle House
Add A Side Of Hog Slop For His Maga Morons
Pig Mud GIF by MOODMAN