Hey girls, who is your favorite female author or poet?

AshleeLightBringer

Silver Member
I love mysteries. One of my favorite authors is Megan Abbott. Abbott writes wonderful suspense novels with women at the center. She's written about cheerleaders, scientists, pregnant wives, and sisters. Abbott's books are consistently tense as she's skilled at creating a strong setting and sense of place. Sometimes, suspense novels can feel formulaic, but Abbott's never do. Start with "You Will Know Me". You will love it.
 
Title of book: Stirring up fun with food

Author: Sarah Michelle Gellar

I love her and her cookbook. She's one of my favorites. I love to cook and learn more everyday.


And yes, I actually met her in real life in New York City. When she had a book signing for her cook book on April 4, 2017. Barnes & Noble's on 5th Avenue in Manhattan. I flew out to NYC. The Big Apple. 🍎 🍏
 
Top