HEY HOW LONG OF YOU ALL BEEN HERE ON FORUMS?

Maybe 2004 back when mods used those Your are an Idiot kicks.
Is that pre the good old digichat days where the rooms were poppin' and people worked out how to kick users out as just normal users?

Digichat was fun until I had to manually clear ban lists one user at a time in Teen Chat because my admin kept disappearing

Is that pre the good old digichat days where the rooms were poppin' and people worked out how to kick users out as just normal users?

Digichat was fun until I had to manually clear ban lists one user at a time in Teen Chat because my admin kept disappearing
If I remember right the old digit chat kick could be exploited by giving more than one idiot page to a user, which made them shut their computer off. I did like we could boot other mods in jest. They could get right back on but was fun on slow nights, which were seldom because the rooms were hopping back then.

since 2015
Responding Jim Carrey GIF

Season 5 Hello GIF by Pee-wee Herman

hi, i'm people.