Hi everyone

danuk

Hi gang, I am new to the forum. My name is Dan and I live in the UK. For work, I run a pub, which is part of one of those chains of pub resteraunts. You will find me waitering, as well as behind the bar and in the kitchen.

For my personal life, I live in a 2 floor flat above the pub, with my 10 year old son Josh. Thankfully, we have a Soft Play Centre here as well, so you know where to find Josh, if you can't find him. I am into mototbikes and have one myself. I like a ride out down the lanes in it and going for picnics. Josh loves to Pillion on the back too! I like to cook, read, watch movies and go for walks. I also like to swim and am known for going on Karaoke downstairs in the pub.

Hi gang, I am new to the forum. My name is Dan and I live in the UK. For work, I run a pub, which is part of one of those chains of pub resteraunts. You will find me waitering, as well as behind the bar and in the kitchen.

For my personal life, I live in a 2 floor flat above the pub, with my 10 year old son Josh. Thankfully, we have a Soft Play Centre here as well, so you know where to find Josh, if you can't find him. I am into mototbikes and have one myself. I like a ride out down the lanes in it and going for picnics. Josh loves to Pillion on the back too! I like to cook, read, watch movies and go for walks. I also like to swim and am known for going on Karaoke downstairs in the pub.

Welcome to the forum! Nice to see you made your way here. I'll PM you in a sec.

For my personal life, I live in a 2 floor flat above the pub, with my 10 year old son Josh. Thankfully, we have a Soft Play Centre here as well, so you know where to find Josh, if you can't find him. I am into poker guides mototbikes and have one myself. I like a ride out down the lanes in it and going for picnics. Josh loves to Pillion on the back too! I like to cook, read, watch movies and go for walks. I also like to swim and am known for going on Karaoke downstairs in the pub.

Welcome to the forum!

Last edited by a moderator: