Holiday questions

King Luna

Kids Chat Mod
Staff member
The Christmas (and other holidays<3) event is starting now!

Tell me your favorite holiday movie to watch during the winter, and your favorite ice cream flavour!

If you had one person to pick and you went to the North Pole to meet Santa, who would you pick?

If you could have any gift in the world what would it be and why?

If you could have any superpower relating to any holiday what would it be?

(Ex. Halloween- bring people back from the dead)

What’s your favorite thing to do in the snow?

What’s your favorite Christmas song?

Favorite Christmas movie?? EASY!! Gremlins 😍

Hmmm. Who am I going to force to come with my sorry ass to go see santa mcwanta??? I cannot pick just one!!! HMPH):
@Radiation and @0sen can have a pickle fight over who gets to come. 😡

If I could have any gift in the worlddddd I would pickkkkk @0sen cuz he's fun to bully >.<

IF I COULD HAVE ANY POWER I WOULD CHOSEKJFASLKDFJ TO MAKE MEN NOTICE ME CUZ I LOVE MEN !!!!

And my favorite thing to do in the snow?? Easy. Eat it.

Oh god. Christmas? Music!? Christmas music..... Mistletoe from Justin Beiber 😭

My favorite movie to watch holiday movie to watch, is Polar Express, and my favorite ice cream flavor is mint chocolate.
I would pick my goat, Chiku because she's great company.
I would have a science kit, like a REAL one, with tons of chemicals and liquids and powders and potassium nitrate and alkaline metal, because i like doing experiments like that.
I would choose to be immortal so that i can watch every christmas unfold!
My favorite thing to do in the snow is to build igloos.
I dont have a favorite christmas song 😞

Favourite film is A Christmas Carol the one with the psychotic female ghost of Christmas past.
My favourite ice cream flavour is a locally made fudge ice cream with fudge chunks through it. Yum.
I'd take my best friend to the North Pole obviously :)
My gift would be health and happiness for my family and friends. Corny I know but it really would be.
My superpower would be to make it snow on demand.
My favourite thing to do in the snow is to walk in the mountains.
My favourite Christmas song is Fairytale of New York.

Favorite holiday movie: Black Adam
One person to meet Santa with: Dwayne Johnson
Any gift in the world: Dwayne Johnson
Any superpower related to the holiday: Wrapping up Dwayne Johnson
Favorite thing to do in the snow: Dwayne Johnson
Favorite Christmas song: The Rock Rap "It's About Drive"

Favorite holiday movie: its called Spirit. It is a modernized form of A Christmas Carol but from the ghosts’ perspective. OH and it has tap dancing that is actually quality :)

Favorite ice cream flavor: Vanilla. Yes. Vanilla.

I live at the north pole so I would invite either my IRL friend or a certain member of Kids Chat 👀 (can i use emojis here?)

Between social skills, V-Bucks, and rizz, I would say social skills. I am terrible at interacting with other teenagers in real life because of how my brain is wired. Thank Epic Games for Kids Chat!! But if it was a physical thing, I would say V-Bucks.

I wish I could have super speed so I can make toys faster. That way all our toy-making work would be done faster.

I haven’t had snow since the Great Blizzard of ‘18, so yeah.
(I was at a rehearsal for my show, and it took an hour to get home because of the snow. To think that was almost five years ago…)

My favorite Christmas songs are: Silver Bells, Jingle Bells (the Michael W Smith version, yes It is a completely different song) and the 12 days of Christmas.

favorite Movie: Three wishes for Cinderella

Favorite ice cream: Cookie

I would love to go with: spency to the North Pole to meet Santa

The perfect gift: a magic drink to become taller and/or a self confidence boost

Super power: Halloween- TALK (not bring back) to dead people

Favorite thing to do in the snow: Build a snowman

Favorite Christmas song: Last Christmas

Christmas is overrated
The_Grinch.png