homophobia

"Showing dislike against gay people"

Idk if shits changed now, but gay and bi are different things to my knowledge, so by definition... nope, it aint 🤓

They just think you are a fruit loop... which is plausible
View attachment 953895
I guess that makes me a twatphobe. As in I have a dislike for twats like Corey and have no problem showing it 😂

gay and bi are part of the LGBTQAI+ community tho
Mhmm, sure is... pretty sure its diff tho. Homophobia is specifically for gay (according to definition)

Trans is part of LGBTQ... is anything against them Homophobic? Nope, got its own word

....or once again everything has changed because this damn community can't make its mind up, in which case **** me ig

Popcorn time.

Oh Dear another thread about what I said in chat.
I have the entire thread saved as I just knew someone would bring it up on forums some time.

"Gaslighting". The word comes from the USA film from 1944 which is itself a remake of the UK 1940 film. This in turn is a remake of the UK 1938 Play, all of the same name.

The major theme of which is a young woman whose husband slowly manipulates her into believing that she is descending into insanity.
He does this by remotely adjusting the gaslights to dim as well as other psychological tricks.

This now gives rise to the modern medical definition of Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a person or group causes someone to question their own sanity, memories, or perception of reality. People who experience gaslighting may feel confused, anxious, or as though they cannot trust themselves.

So now we have the origins of the term through to modern usage.

I fail see how this is controversial to bring up the words origins.

Sometimes someone is not better than me and I know it.

Creating another thread on a forum I believe is the actions of a fruit loop!
I remain a twataphobe too!

Flame

Popcorn time.

Oh Dear another thread about what I said in chat.
I have the entire thread saved as I just knew someone would bring it up on forums some time.

"Gaslighting". The word comes from the USA film from 1944 which is itself a remake of the UK 1940 film. This in turn is a remake of the UK 1938 Play, all of the same name.

The major theme of which is a young woman whose husband slowly manipulates her into believing that she is descending into insanity.
He does this by remotely adjusting the gaslights to dim as well as other psychological tricks.

This now gives rise to the modern medical definition of Gaslighting is a form of psychological abuse in which a person or group causes someone to question their own sanity, memories, or perception of reality. People who experience gaslighting may feel confused, anxious, or as though they cannot trust themselves.

So now we have the origins of the term through to modern usage.

I fail see how this is controversial to bring up the words origins.

Sometimes someone is not better than me and I know it.

Creating another thread on a forum I believe is the actions of a fruit loop!
I remain a twataphobe too!

Flame
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRING.

Gaslighting isn’t a thing and anyone who claims otherwise needs a short, sharp slap. Nobody is trying to manipulate you, it’s all in your head.

Gaslighting isn’t a thing and anyone who claims otherwise needs a short, sharp slap. Nobody is trying to manipulate you, it’s all in your head.
what if you light gas....????? HMMMM !!!!!!! WHAT IF YOU LIGHT GAS FOR A LIVING, OR JUSt FOR FUN ! Whhhhhhat would that person be called! Or Be doing! Answer he or she would be gaslighting.

But Gaslighting as a term regarding to treating someone poorly or what have you, is indeed newly made up jargon by little whiny babies.