Horses

franktheman

SO, I adore horses! any other horse lovers here? or anyone who rides/has a horse? my signature is a pic of me and my pony !

Very strong and noble creature.

Not good that people enslaving them, they're gorgeus in their wild.

Not good that people enslaving them, they're gorgeus in their wild.

True but Considering how far along the domesticating has been I doubt my pony could survive in the wild, also believe me when i say shes very happy to be jumping and ridden she loves it and responds to me when i talk to her etc... when shes unhappy she lets me know!

I didn't mean to say they're unhappy.

I wanted to say that they're more gorgeous in wild conditions.
When i see wild horse i frist think of freedom and power.

997e1a53b389.jpg

Grace you look so pretty in your photos and you seem to really enjoy horses. They are such beautiful and loyal animals. I wish I knew how to ride a horse...but I see in your picture it looks like you compete...do you? If so keep up the good work!

Grace you look so pretty in your photos and you seem to really enjoy horses. They are such beautiful and loyal animals. I wish I knew how to ride a horse...but I see in your picture it looks like you compete...do you? If so keep up the good work!

Same. I wish I knew how to ride a horse :crying:

yeah I compete quite a bit unfortunately because of college I don't get to as much but a few years ago i was competing about 3 times a week and taking weeks off school to go around ireland and compete those were great times! I compete about once a week now but once I'm finished College I'll go back to it more seriously! Theres a pic of us jumping a little cottage at a competition lol <3
A2QatQz.jpg

A2QatQz.jpg
Wow at the pic. You're really serious about this. o_o Aren't you going to use your degree? But eh, go on with your passion and happiness.

o_o Aren't you going to use your degree? But eh, go on with your passion and happiness.

Yeah i will use my degree becasue its accounting il work as an accountant till ive enough money to start my own horse related business lol or marry someone rich! :lol: joking of course....maybe

You can use domestication, it's fine to do so, and horses are beautiful animals. I'd never ride one though.
Why?

---
horses are magnificent creatures, I've always been a horse lover <3 they're one of my favourite animals. I'm partial to huge badass stallions tho.
My father was actually gonna buy cause my brother had this sudden obsession to own a horse but then we realised that we couldn't keep the horse in the parking so that plan got canned.

I am so jealous of you. As a kid I begged and begged and begged my parents for horse riding lessons and they'd always come up with an excuse to not allow me to go. I'd love to be able to ride.

When I see a wild horse it reminds me of Spirit: Stallion of the Cimarron. (I actually didn't know they didn't have eyebrows until I saw the horses in this movie compared to a real horse... I felt dumb after I figured it out.. Lol.)

I love horses, they are so cute.~ I used to ride them when I was younger. :)