Horses

Your horse is incredible!
I have two, Silver and Remington, both quarter horses, one is mixed with Arabian so he is quite fast.
We were going to put him into racing since he REALLY enjoys running, but in the end we didn't, we just run him everywhere, really good exercise and a perfect past time, just taking the horses a shower is a awesome way to bond with them. I like to jog around with my horse...I'm jogging he's just walking lol
They are magnificent creatures! Extremely smart! Despite there size and strength they are very gentle animals! I see them as a huge dog :D I don't ride as much anymore due to my knee injuries so I just have a trainer to work them, but wonderful animals! Nothing bad to say about them :eek:k:

had a quarter horse, arabian, tennessee walking horse, pony growing up

high maintenance but beautiful animals.

I have owned/had horses ever since I was 3 year of age.
I started riding when I was about 7.
I used to help my mum work with the horses and break them in, I used to be the guinea pig and be the first person to jump on a unbroken horse.
I started getting into competitions when I was 16, I won a fair few ribbons and my horse got state champion of the year.
I also studied equine studies in school.
fair to say I love horses :)

I used to show horses. I owned two. Both Quarterhorses. Their names were Kandy and Zippy. I do not have them anymore since they are so expensive and I started to do other activities once I entered high school. Below is a photo of Zippy and I in 2010 :)

View attachment 480481