Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Mila Kunis is stunning also. The fact she don’t like to wash tho… 🤢

SB hasn’t had plastic surgery 😯

Betty White GIF by TV Land Classic

Argue with me. I dare you

Mila Kunis is stunning also. The fact she don’t like to wash tho… 🤢

SB hasn’t had plastic surgery 😯

i know the interview youre talking about (surprise)

she talks about not lathering her whole body with soap everytime she showers, but she still bathes regularly; she explicitly states that she washes her armpits, boobs, vagina, booty, hands, & the bottoms of her feet with soap everyday; which frankly are the primary sources for body odor...

so she isn't by any means dirty, she just doesn't wash her hair everyday & when she showers unless shes visibly dirty she'll avoid using soap on places like her shins, etc while keeping the important places thoroughly washed...

& frankly, she does kind of has a point too...

soap is terrible for your skin, excessive bathing will ruin your skin almost as fast as not bathing...

you're removing vital natural oils that protect your skin, as well scrubbing away beneficial bacteria thats on the surface of your skin that eat harmful bacteria like staphylococcus which doesn't simply wash away either (this is also why excessive use of hand sanitizer besides alcohol drying out your skin is actually bad)

shampooing your hair everyday is also bad, as that kills the natural oils in your hair that keeps it healthy, protected, & promotes growth...

i shower twice a day, everyday; the first shower i lather my body generously with soap, second shower i only wash my important parts, & i only wash my hair once every two weeks, but i lightly condition it every morning :)

sometimes if it's really hot out, & ive been sweaty i'll take a third shower in the middle of the day but with no soap at all, just hot water to rinse away all the sweat...

You're the one with a fake profile picture. Says a lot about you.
Sort of. It’s a generative AI of a photo of me and the cartoon I had up when I came back mixed together. Good eyes though. The exact ones I’d never want on an actual photo of mine given your choices here.

Way more fun this way, by the way. Everyone should try it.

Now go open your crusted Maxim and leave us alone.