Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kendall Jenner

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sandra Bullock

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Sort of. It’s a generative AI of a photo of me and the cartoon I had up when I came back mixed together. Good eyes though. The exact ones I’d never want on an actual photo of mine given your choices here.

Way more fun this way, by the way. Everyone should try it.

Now go open your crusted Maxim and leave us alone.
You're on my forum post starting in on me. Why dont you GTFOH and get a life other than trolling, child.

That is when you need to be the bigger person. As Gandhi once said, be the change you want to see in the world.
That's not how life works. You don't just get to let people treat you like **** and walk all over you. You stand up for yourself. So get out of here with he bigger person crap. That's child stuff.

That's not how life works. You don't just get to let people treat you like **** and walk all over you. You stand up for yourself. So get out of here with he bigger person crap. That's child stuff.
You're not being the bigger person right now!!

Damn and youre a mod? That's pretty immature behavior. Oh wait, you're college aged. That tells me all I need to know.
I'm messing with you, ya muffin. Don't take **** too seriously. You'll end up having a heart attack. Sheesh

I think the more important issue is who the hottest female of chat avenue is. Rapi has an only fans page.
I could not pick one because most of them are quite lovely. Well except Hannah Faye churns my stomach and I don't know what in the hell @Luka saw in Jess4life. She looks like a demented Pentecostal spinster.

I think the more important issue is who the hottest female of chat avenue is. Rapi has an only fans page.
I could not pick one because most of them are quite lovely. Well except Hannah Faye churns my stomach and I don't know what in the hell @Luka saw in Jess4life. She looks like a demented Pentecostal spinster.
it was a very vulnerable time for me when @_DevilishJess4Life_ approached me indirectly on forums via statuses. The constant stalking of my profile confirmed to me her desire but I was skeptical because, now I don’t wanna be mean but FRINGE, I felt cornered. And that’s how we are having a daughter called Stacy and despite what Jessica says I am Stacy’s mom and i will have it going on because equality. **** you @_DevilishJess4Life_ see you in court