How does one deal with police when confronted?

The only times ive been confronted by police were at gunpoint so theres not much i can do.
I wouldnt go george floyd on them though.

Actually i lied. When ive been pulled over i dont talk much but i do comply. But thats because i know why ive gotten pulled over most of the time.

You have to remember that even if you disagree with the legality of their order or know for a FACT that your rights are being violated, it is in your best interest to abide by their authority. Thats what court of law and lawsuits are for, though they are a massive inconvenience .

Fighting, escalating and being non compliant is a good way to wind up in a grave and unable to file suitπŸ€‘.

F*#k the poh-lice
50 cent laughing GIF
Nbc Police GIF by SVU

Only time I've had to deal with em was when I was like 15 and used to climb on buildings n stuff. Usually they'd just ask your name, and where you lived so they could tell your parents.... so gave em a fake name and said "I dont live round here", their lazy enough to just be like "ok, dont do it again".

Not exactly what you would call "Gangsta", but eh

(Edit: I would do it again btw, they eventually just gave up and let us get on with it since the buildings were unowned and we weren't vandalising it)

Only time I've had to deal with em was when I was like 15 and used to climb on buildings n stuff. Usually they'd just ask your name, and where you lived so they could tell your parents.... so gave em a fake name and said "I dont live round here", their lazy enough to just be like "ok, dont do it again".

Not exactly what you would call "Gangsta", but eh

(Edit: I would do it again btw, they eventually just gave up and let us get on with it since the buildings were unowned and we weren't vandalising it)

That’s GANGSTA!

That’s GANGSTA!
Gangsta would be actually vandalising something... say a construction site, and getting pulled out of school and taken to be questioned on it, getting fined and never paying cause fΓΉck em.

...but, thats just totally hypothetical, and the prior comment is the only time ive delt with them... definitely, cause actually admitting to that would be baaad πŸ‘€

Gangsta would be actually vandalising something... say a construction site, and getting pulled out of school and taken to be questioned on it, getting fined and never paying cause fΓΉck em.

...but, thats just totally hypothetical, and the prior comment is the only time ive delt with them... definitely, cause actually admitting to that would be baaad πŸ‘€

*throws up gang signs*