How is everyone doing?

You're welcome, try get some rest. Possibly best option to choose and hope you are doing well at home!
Thank you kindly. Very much appreciated. I'll do to sleep after American Idol T.V. show is over tonight. It starts 7:00 pm central time zone. It's 6:10 pm.
I think it's over at 9:00 pm. Then I'll get ready to sleep. Last week I was up at 5 am and 6 am. I'm not used that early. Lol! I usually get up at 9 am or 10 am then I start my day. But sadly I'm always busy with real life things to be honest. But tonight I want to do to bed early. What time do you usually go to bed? I usually try to sleep at midnight or 1 am or 2 am. It's so hard for me to fall asleep. People outside are always yelling and partying morning, afternoon, day time, and evening. I can't stand it anymore. They are way to loud. Yes, I have called the police in the middle of the night of they wake me up with blasting loud music. It's so loud that if I wanted to read a book or play my own music or listen to the T.V. I would not be able to. Because there music is so loud like you're at a concert. And it's outside on the parking lot or the pools. Some folks on real life have no respect for others that need to sleep at night. You know what I mean. 🎡 🎢

Yeah i'd understand how annoying the racket it, it's currently 00:29 UK Time - in the morning. I have a quite unusual sleep schedule so don't worry. Best way of getting the noise to be less distracting. Use headphones even if there not playing anything. Or try rest one ear on the pillow making sure to cover the other one with the quilt. That usually helps. But hope you enjoy watching American idol!

Yeah i'd understand how annoying the racket it, it's currently 00:29 UK Time - in the morning. I have a quite unusual sleep schedule so don't worry. Best way of getting the noise to be less distracting. Use headphones even if there not playing anything. Or try rest one ear on the pillow making sure to cover the other one with the quilt. That usually helps. But hope you enjoy watching American idol!
Thank You So Much GIF by Lucas and Friends by RV AppStudios
Thank You So Very Much GIF by MyPostcard