How long do people wait for sex?

The first time ever with a guy I cannot say was the most exciting moment in my life. We knew each other for quite some time and were both young virgins who were nervous and acted like we knew what we were doing. But the reality was that we were like two young Geese crossing through water with a strong current! Nothing at all romantic like Rose and Jack from the Titanic. In fact, we were the Titanic sinking rapidly!

The first time ever with a guy I cannot say was the most exciting moment in my life. We knew each other for quite some time and were both young virgins who were nervous and acted like we knew what we were doing. But the reality was that we were like two young Geese crossing through water with a strong current! Nothing at all romantic like Rose and Jack from the Titanic. In fact, we were the Titanic sinking rapidly!
something something, went down on you

By choice I've been 18 years celibate.

Trust me 🀣 there's been many times I've wanted to kick my own ass after being offered to hook up over the years, but I think I have made the right decision.

Anyone can have sex. It's too easy. It's meaningless. And purposeless sex is damaging to the soul. It really erodes a person's self worth, and mental/emotional health.

Finding someone you can be vulnerable with, grow with, love and care and respect, and they do the same for you... That's truly priceless and worth waiting for. 😊

Jesus Christ Almighty God bless you all