How many accounts.

How many personas could a person pull off?

• Total voters

StubleU

Banned
There's definitely some users that have multiple accounts here that claim to be different people. That being said, how many do you think a person could have before it became apparent that they weren't keeping track of their personas properly?

Concurrent personas. Not drop some because they've been called out and bringing new ones in or brining old wants back because the heat seems to have cooled down and they can go back to posting on profile status' again.

They pretty much out themselves quite quickly. Take Sang for example , just last year she had 2 accts both active and forgot herself and posted as her alt account Lol!
The good part of being a UK back then was being able to link IP's to accounts , surprising what came up...

There's probably a "human limit" so to say, as to how many you could keep going, all with differing but consistent personalities, what is that limit? **** knows, but I reckon someone with enough commitment and... a brain, could probably go way over 6.

Buuuuut, talking about people here... some cant even keep 1 straight, so since it's the lowest option, 2-3

There's probably a "human limit" so to say, as to how many you could keep going, all with differing but consistent personalities, what is that limit? **** knows, but I reckon someone with enough commitment and... a brain, could probably go way over 6.

Buuuuut, talking about people here... some cant even keep 1 straight, so since it's the lowest option, 2-3
6 active????? no way , unless someone want's to prove that theory right .

6 active????? no way , unless someone want's to prove that theory right .
I guess... what would be considered active? Say like an hour a day, 6 accounts, 6 hours... you'd have to have absolutely nothing else going on, and be willing do it for a good while atleast.

Other than that, keeping personalities shouldn't be hard. It'd just be like writing a story with multiple characters, or acting ig is better. There are plenty of people who can write and act as many different people.

Do those people come here tho? That's a different question 🤣

Reactions: Kim
I guess... what would be considered active? Say like an hour a day, 6 accounts, 6 hours... you'd have to have absolutely nothing else going on, and be willing do it for a good while atleast.

Other than that, keeping personalities shouldn't be hard. It'd just be like writing a story with multiple characters, or acting ig is better. There are plenty of people who can write and act as many different people.

Do those people come here tho? That's a different question 🤣
I struggle with 1 account , id say active throughout most of the day , imagine trying to do that!
There are a few that reinvent themselves, time as a UM means i can pretty much sniff them out quite quickly.

I struggle with 1 account , id say active throughout most of the day , imagine trying to do that!
There are a few that reinvent themselves, time as a UM means i can pretty much sniff them out quite quickly.
6 fairly active throughout the day... probably makes it much harder, as you'd have to have atleast a few at the same time, and double logging is frowned upon... and usually caught fairly quickly as you say.

Idk, I guess given perfect circumstances its possible, but... yeah thats not likely to happen

I have one account and save my multiple personalities for when I'm in a relationship.

Seriously though, people rarely keep a mask on as their true self always shines through (views, biases, morals etc)... Typing patterns even when you try to actively avoid them, crop up... It's not as easy as it would seem if you have a couple observant people around at the same time.

Also, the more arrogant someone is the more likely it is to be caught because people will automatically keep an eye on you for being an arrogant prick. A whole lot of people using reg accounts do it out if arrogance and thinking they have a higher IQ than those around them 🤷🏼‍♀️

I think 'one' should be a voting option. Some people fail to maintain even one online persona before there start to be inconsistencies and the cracks start to form. Creating a new identity from scratch is a lot. Maintaining it is more. Doing that two or three times and actually keeping your story straight with each of them is easily the limit that someone could pull off any degree of well.

Well back in the day Mahler and Edd had many accounts that you could count with both hands. Whether they have actually got away with it is a different story.

Reactions: Kd.
Maybe 2-3. How is someone able to remember every single thing for the different accounts. Everyone here has a “typing” style as well. Not too hard to figure it out.
😀