How many rule breaks does it take to be banned?

How many chances should a person get before being banned from Girls Chat?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleeLightBringer

Silver Member
There have been many banned from Girls Chat, as in all rooms. Yet, in Girls Chat there are some, and I mean Members, that get kicked over and over and over for the same reason and never get banned. Yet, at the same time, there are those, and I mean Members, that after only one or two infractions get banned. No consistency. What do you girls think? If some is being kicked over and over and over for the same reason, shouldn't that person be banned? It shouldn't matter if the person is a Guest, Member or VIP, multiple violations deserve the same consideration. Tell us what you think girls.
Keep Smiling and Spread the Laughter! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
There have been many banned from Girls Chat, as in all rooms. Yet, in Girls Chat there are some, and I mean Members, that get kicked over and over and over for the same reason and never get banned. Yet, at the same time, there are those, and I mean Members, that after only one or two infractions get banned. No consistency. What do you girls think? If some is being kicked over and over and over for the same reason, shouldn't that person be banned? It shouldn't matter if the person is a guest, member or VIP, multiple violations deserve the same consideration. Tell us what you girls think. Keep Smiling and Spread the Laughter! :ROFLMAO:
Depends if you are a admin favourite (im talking Gen Chat) if not you are easily dispensable or wants to save face, create drama/
controversy he will even buy them VIP to use as an excuse.

I am not a fan of x amount of infractions equals a ban. Bans are taken seriously by me and Chat Avenue.

I personally do not enjoy taking the room away from someone, as Ive said countless times over the years this place should be a fun outlet and some people need it to escape reality.

Bans are placed on serious infractions, trolling is not one of those infractions. Especially when you (or anyone in any trolling situation in any room) can simply block a person and never see them again. Refusing to do use this feature doesnt constitute in another person needing to be banned.

Since being admin, I have not placed a ban on anyone for "one or two infractions" unless of course it is something illegal. So Im not sure where those words of yours come from. If you have an example, please let me know as I will always try to do better. I dont believe the work of improvement is ever "done" :)

I am not a fan of x amount of infractions equals a ban. Bans are taken seriously by me and Chat Avenue.

I personally do not enjoy taking the room away from someone, as Ive said countless times over the years this place should be a fun outlet and some people need it to escape reality.

Bans are placed on serious infractions, trolling is not one of those infractions. Especially when you (or anyone in any trolling situation in any room) can simply block a person and never see them again. Refusing to do use this feature doesnt constitute in another person needing to be banned.

Since being admin, I have not placed a ban on anyone for "one or two infractions" unless of course it is something illegal. So Im not sure where those words of yours come from. If you have an example, please let me know as I will always try to do better. I dont believe the work of improvement is ever "done" :)
Trolling vs sexual abuse and inuendo in a 13+ room (not yours) should be taken seriously and attacking c hatters constantly even when ignoring those ********, with the new chat change your ignore box resets every other minute - i have left a room and go back not long after and the registered accounts I have ignored and back on the screen.

Ie: I am going to choke you and make you die on my p**** or im going to r*** you and make you suck my bloody p**** is not trolling that is serious infraction or why bother even trying to have a safe place for all to have fun.

I keep reading infractions are taken seriously by chat avenue but you can go into General Chat any time of the day/night and there will be dozens of pretend teens with someones childrens pictures grooming and sending pictures to the real minors of the room. This is what I am not ok with and they have been around for a very long time.

Trolling vs sexual abuse and inuendo in a 13+ room (not yours) should be taken seriously and attacking c hatters constantly even when ignoring those ********, with the new chat change your ignore box resets every other minute - i have left a room and go back not long after and the registered accounts I have ignored and back on the screen.

Ie: I am going to choke you and make you die on my p**** or im going to r*** you and make you suck my bloody p**** is not trolling that is serious infraction or why bother even trying to have a safe place for all to have fun.

I keep reading infractions are taken seriously by chat avenue but you can go into General Chat any time of the day/night and there will be dozens of pretend teens with someones childrens pictures grooming and sending pictures to the real minors of the room. This is what I am not ok with and they have been around for a very long time.
Trolling shouldnt happen, I very much agree. Why people find it fun I have no idea and quite honestly most of what I see now is beyond lame. That being said, trolling and sexual infractions regarding minors are nowhere near on the same level. I like to be lenient and allow people to have fun, but that is a line in which will not be crossed as the under 18 crowd is the priority to protect.

I wont sit here and said your claims of stuff you've seen arent real, its the internet so not everyone it legit. Seen it many times over the years, dating back to even when i was a teenager chatting. Id believe if there is proof of that stuff, a staff member would look into it, I know mine do :)

As far as the bold text example? That is not trolling, thats vile it would be met with action in Girls Chat especially if it were directed at a minor. No exceptions.

Trolling shouldnt happen, I very much agree. Why people find it fun I have no idea and quite honestly most of what I see now is beyond lame. That being said, trolling and sexual infractions regarding minors are nowhere near on the same level. I like to be lenient and allow people to have fun, but that is a line in which will not be crossed as the under 18 crowd is the priority to protect.

I wont sit here and said your claims of stuff you've seen arent real, its the internet so not everyone it legit. Seen it many times over the years, dating back to even when i was a teenager chatting. Id believe if there is proof of that stuff, a staff member would look into it, I know mine do :)

As far as the bold text example? That is not trolling, thats vile it would be met with action in Girls Chat especially if it were directed at a minor. No exceptions.
It is not the mods that are not taking these infractions seriously their hands are tied, if any of them speak out or try to get action they are either fired, forced to leave or not a good fit for the team. Its a constant and its a shame as the room was really good without all the disgusting vile preditors that now frequent the room. I would leave myself but I have made some really good close friendships with some of the folks and I will continue to point out the vile creatures with ss (time date stamped) to clean it up.

Apparently also admin has had direct orders from chatmaster he is not to remove those people as he keeps informing us in posts and replies to reports. So who knows?

rules r up to the admin to write and get ok with cm then admins and mods make sure rules r done obv some rules r more serious so i cant vote on this im just a user

Understand that I am not around as much as I used to be and things, I hope, are different now. Please know that I am not referring to the room under your tenure, so please do not think that I’m picking on you or anything. Personally, I think you are a great Admin and are doing a great job for all of that hard earned non-pay.

What I am really talking about is I have seen people appearing nude in their pics and or backgrounds, and posting all sorts of perverted comments, but all that happened was their pics were taken down and they got muted or kicked. Then when their time was up, and because staff was gone, they marched right back into the room and started all over again. Sometimes being enabled by certain Members and or VIPs. Why are they not being banned?

Since the subject of trolling is mentioned, the rules clearly state, “Do not harass or disturb other users, moderators or administrators. You may be subject to a mute, kick or ban. (This includes circumventing any existing block, mute, kick or ban)” Many of us view ‘trolling’ as a form of ‘harassment.’ Yet, Members and VIPs that behave this way might get muted or kicked, and some have been kicked many, many times, but after so many times, why would a ban not be in order?

Understand that I am not around as much as I used to be and things, I hope, are different now. Please know that I am not referring to the room under your tenure, so please do not think that I’m picking on you or anything. Personally, I think you are a great Admin and are doing a great job for all of that hard earned non-pay.

What I am really talking about is I have seen people appearing nude in their pics and or backgrounds, and posting all sorts of perverted comments, but all that happened was their pics were taken down and they got muted or kicked. Then when their time was up, and because staff was gone, they marched right back into the room and started all over again. Sometimes being enabled by certain Members and or VIPs. Why are they not being banned?

Since the subject of trolling is mentioned, the rules clearly state, “Do not harass or disturb other users, moderators or administrators. You may be subject to a mute, kick or ban. (This includes circumventing any existing block, mute, kick or ban)” Many of us view ‘trolling’ as a form of ‘harassment.’ Yet, Members and VIPs that behave this way might get muted or kicked, and some have been kicked many, many times, but after so many times, why would a ban not be in order?
As far as what people do when staff are not around, theres is nothing we can do about that (staff or user) aside from you all reporting it and one of us will handle it asap! Im aware people will also try to hide this and ONLY do it when staff arent online so please feel free to PM me or any of the mods with particulars. I would refrain from screenshotting nudes, even legal ones. Letting us know of these situations will ensure the best and appropriate results.

As far as trolling, Im right on board with you and I agree it is harassment. However, it is not something I will be placing on ban on because there are ways to stop it, that being ignoring problem users and reporting them to staff. Harassment will lead to actions, as it being a 13+ room I believe we (as in adults) need to set a better example of how to behave and treat other human beings. I noticed a lot engage people they dont like with their own insults, this doesnt help matters any. I dont mean you either, Im just stating in general no person or situation in particular.

That said, if we notice a particular person harassing one, getting blocked, then moving on to another victim, we will look into this and take the appropriate action :) But again, trolling, arguments, the silly drama, bans will never be placed for things of that nature.

It differs from room to room. it also depends on what you do. Some rooms don't care about banning anybody unless you annoy one of the admins. From what I've seen, it takes about 1000+ rule breaks for a normal user to get banned. again, that depends on the room. It's the average for most normal users. VIP users is where it changes. I have seen VIP users still be active in a lot of rooms 6 years later, even though all throughout that time they have broken every single rule about 20,000 times by now.

To answer your question, it's room dependent and also depends on whether they paid into the site to get VIP and if the admin of that room likes you or not.

As far as what people do when staff are not around, theres is nothing we can do about that (staff or user) aside from you all reporting it and one of us will handle it asap! Im aware people will also try to hide this and ONLY do it when staff arent online so please feel free to PM me or any of the mods with particulars. I would refrain from screenshotting nudes, even legal ones. Letting us know of these situations will ensure the best and appropriate results.

As far as trolling, Im right on board with you and I agree it is harassment. However, it is not something I will be placing on ban on because there are ways to stop it, that being ignoring problem users and reporting them to staff. Harassment will lead to actions, as it being a 13+ room I believe we (as in adults) need to set a better example of how to behave and treat other human beings. I noticed a lot engage people they dont like with their own insults, this doesnt help matters any. I dont mean you either, Im just stating in general no person or situation in particular.

That said, if we notice a particular person harassing one, getting blocked, then moving on to another victim, we will look into this and take the appropriate action :) But again, trolling, arguments, the silly drama, bans will never be placed for things of that nature.
I understand that there is nothing that can be done when staff is not in the room. However, even when I and others have let staff know of nudity, etc., (not you though), all that has happened is a slap on the wrist.

It is unfortunate that you feel the harassment of trolling is not worthy of a ban, even when some in the room are guilty of multiple infractions and have multiple kicks under their belts. Yes, as adults we should be setting an example for the younger Members but it is some of the older Members that are doing the trolling.

Sure, just use Ignore. Easy answer. However, that does not solve the problem. That excuse just continues to give them free license to continue their ways. There must be some sort of justice or rules are meaningless.

Putting trolls on ignore doesn't work because alot of trolls gather in groups and lie and spread misinformation that actually harms the user because new naive people actually think these trolls are actually not peices of ****.

Putting trolls on ignore doesn't work because alot of trolls gather in groups and lie and spread misinformation that actually harms the user because new naive people actually think these trolls are actually not peices of ****.
or they log out and log back in and ignore dont work. its the same with spammers n pervs we just gotta do our part when mods n admins r not on or if ppl r annoying u. all i do is explain why they r ignored and then ignore. then they dont go WHY U IGNORE ME??

dont let them get u down. i get bullied with racist remarks irl u just gotta pretend u didnt hear or see it

How Many Bananas Does It Take To Get Banned ......... Last Call For Gif Spamming
gerard butler banana GIF
banana GIF by FirstAndMonday
banana GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.