How many?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mods try their best to be in the chat and what not but we kind of have a life. I try to spend as much time as I can in chat and it doesn’t always play in my favor.🤷🏼*♀️ Such as this morning I was in chat from 2:30am-4:45am.

Yeah I wanted to be a mod for a while but I see the abuse they get from the users. When the mods are in the room they do a good job, but when they arent in there it gets sucky. I started this thread not to complain but because i see a l lot more people in there now than before.

Came into the teen room an hour ago. no mods have been on. saw many profile pics that contained nudity, had11 people admit to me they were over the age of 20 in private msgs, put around 30 people on my ignore list for flooding repeated msgs in the main chat, or were asking for sexual stuff, or were advertising their whereby/snap/chat or other social media places. Ugggh I could vent more but I dont think it will go anywhere. The "other" teen chat that is advertised in here is so much nicer, they have a mod in there, no spam, no flooding etc. I wish this teen room could be more like the other!

Right now we have only have 6 mods, no admin. Obviously we cant be on 24/7. And I’m in a class so I’m unable to mod at this time. And I don’t know about the other mods. But I assume that there busy at this time.

Yes I know y'all are busy and cant be in the chat too much. I just wish more could be done. Sometimes I wish I could be a secret mod or something and kick people out for an hour or two.

You can thank the owner for being a twit and firing a good admin. I believe chat Avenue welcomes pedos with welcoming arms. Sure does seem like it :)

There goes Dylan being a ass as usual with the sarky comments, if you don't like chat Ave then piss off to the room you bloody help run. Your only here to be a ass and cause trouble. A girl was making a point about the room, yes teen chat no admin not enough mods it's going hard atm. It will pick itself up in time. Also the other teen chat yes has 11 mods and 1 admin so more staff, idk about their average numbers but eh. The mods I speak to from teen I know work their socks off when they r in the room

Last edited:
There goes Dylan being a ass as usual with the sarky comments, if you don't like chat Ave then piss off to the room you bloody help run. Your only here to be a ass and cause trouble. A girl was making a point about the room, yes teen chat no admin not enough mods it's going hard atm. It will pick itself up in time. Also the other teen chat yes has 11 mods and 1 admin so more staff, idk about their average numbers but eh. The mods I speak to from teen I know work their socks off when they r in the room

Haha okay me. 6 hour kicks. I'm aware the mods do the best they can when they are online but they are allowed only 1 hour kicks unlike kids chat who has 6 hours kicks. So shut up and go kick rocks. :)

Haha okay me. 6 hour kicks. I'm aware the mods do the best they can when they are online but they are allowed only 1 hour kicks unlike kids chat who has 6 hours kicks. So shut up and go kick rocks. :)

None of that is my fault im sorry I got what kicks i got and what that room doesn't, if they got a problem which I'm sure there is then they speak to the guy, and as I said with your problems go to your site you help run, you know the one that's run by a ip stealing pedophile

Status
Not open for further replies.