How much do you spend on makeup/skin care

gah!

I spend waayyy too much. I dont know if im suckered in by fancy packaging and the high end labels but damn it. I spend more on makeup and skin care (proportionally) than i do on clothes.

I recently purchased a beauty blender - I think its great! but er, may have also got a new foundation i didnt need, and a concealer pallette, and er... ahem, maybe a new blush brush too. (I have a problem ok!)

anyone relate?

Oh god, this is me to a T.

I have been investing more into skincare recently though, last actual makeup product I bought was a lipstick (yeah wow I actually finished one).

Aren't holidays the worse?! All those sales :reallysad:

Guilty. I spend too much on skincare, and in the last few months, a f*ck tonon makeup too. No regrets.

Preach!

Skin care and foundation is what kills me. I can never find a foundation that I like. I just want a foundation that leaves my face looking healthy, natural, not cakey, a little dewy and flawless.

I also tend to buy what you.tube tells me to. :crying:

I use Jurgens soft and glow ^^
Ive been doing makeup and started to moisturise daily when I was 18
It is the same to use the drug store skin care than the high end stuff. You just need to watch out for anything alcohol
i dont spend that much on makeup . I spend a bit on skincare but thats just as important as brushing your teeth

Never been a fan of girls with make-up.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck you tend to find it is a duck even if it is made-up to the gills!

Never been a fan of girls with make-up.

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck you tend to find it is a duck even if it is made-up to the gills!

I find the most attractive women are those that don't "look" like they are wearing makeup or those that wear none at all.

I find the most attractive women are those that don't "look" like they are wearing makeup or those that wear none at all.

Indeed, and the very worst are those who you have to fight through six layers of added beauty to find the real thing, heh heh.

I was a fussy dater, ha - no-one who smoked had a chance and anyone whose facial coverings looked like they'd cause good grief to my pristine pillows were banned too.That said, I do use all of Jaynie's bathroom stuff, heh heh - apple-scented bodywash, peach-scented shampoo etc - but when I leave the house the only thing still on my skin is the roll-on deo!

perfume i spend a lot on that

Ah, perfume, love a decent scent on a woman.

I say to Jaynie: That's a nice scent.
Her: Thanks!
Me: It's so good I really think I needn't bother with any roll-on deo myself tonight. I'll just stand by you and no-one will be able to tell that all I have on is Eau de Mansweat!
Her: Get deodorised now!

O darn, eh?

Preach!

Skin care and foundation is what kills me. I can never find a foundation that I like. I just want a foundation that leaves my face looking healthy, natural, not cakey, a little dewy and flawless.

I also tend to buy what you.tube tells me to. :crying:

Super late response but skin care is where it's attttt. Flawless makeup starts with your skin so I go ham on that. As for foundations, I have yet to find one that my skin can cope with, my skin is so sensitive :( I might try the Fenty foundation or Tarte's shape tape foundation. Oh sis, ColourPop finally came out with foundations!! The concealers were good, just limited colour range but they did betterrrr. It's officially over for these hoes.

Girl, get a water based foundation for a more natural look, powder, and set with a dewy mist, you're good to go!

Update on my eyeshadows - I bought three new Juvia palettes and Lime Crime's Venus XL palette for a friend and I am not ashamed. Am I spending a lot? Yes the f*ck I am.

I'm addicted to Ulta and Sephora :blush: Some days, I hardly wear any makeup or none at all...other days, I like to wear a lot. It depends on my mood. But, I'd say that I spend too much, those stores are too fun to buy new lipsticks, nailpolish, and lotions.