How much do you spend on makeup/skin care

All I want is a foundation and concealer that won't break me out as soon as I put the bitch on and has a good colour range for the darker skinned queens. Like damn, can y'all be considerate? Sensitive skin hoes have needs too :(

Last edited:
I question my myself why my sisters and I have an entire drawer dedicated to nail polish. "Why, do we need all these bottles that are half full and in every conceivable color?!"

I question my myself why my sisters and I have an entire drawer dedicated to nail polish. "Why, do we need all these bottles that are half full and in every conceivable color?!"
Same. lol but, it's fun, that's why. And it's good to have tons of choices available
:)

much is for skincare cuz i'm a student. but it around 40$/month. not very much compared with my friends

Definitely a lot on skin care and base products. I'm really specific about the skin care I use otherwise my skin freaks out on me, it's picky af.
The rest of my makeup is a mixture of high and low end. But I swear I own far too many neutralish eyeshadow palettes, it's almost embarrassing.

It depends on the product but if it's mine favourite foundation/base makeup, I'm willing to pay up to $100 because I believe that achieving perfect looking skin is the most important aspect of wearing makeup.

I can spend up to 45 minutes for a full face of makeup, and skincare prior to that.

Crazy I know but it makes the difference.

I spend approximately 15 hours or 900 minutes a year on my face to take care of it. And then, I spend approximately $100 on taking care of my face per year.

When caring for your skin, it is very important to follow the rules of care. This is important at any age. You can find a lot of tutorial videos online .
Follow the rules of care depending on age and skin type

Last edited by a moderator:
Recently it was Black Friday and I feel like I spent too much on makeup (more than my monthly salary). But high-quality scin care are quite expensive.

I don't spend too much on my skincare rather I buy few things that are important for my skincare. I recently bought AfterBlaster Cream. It helps to tighten and firm skin with the help of fasciablasting. Fascia blasting is basically to thin the fascia i.e connective tissues around your body skin to smooth and tightening skin. AfterBlaster Cream is Infused with arnica, a well known healing agent. A perfect companion for the bruising and sensitivity of FasciaBlasting and helps to calm and stabilizing the skin.

Last edited:
I am looking forward to Black Friday) I like good brands, the good thing - creams and other beauty products mostly last few months. Recently I checked purity products reviews on this site and ordered myself skin care products for about 500$

Last edited:
I was not into grooming myself growing up, but that changed as I got older..

I do not use make up, but on an average day, it takes about 30 minutes, and when I need to shave my head, pluck and beard trim, it takes me about 1.5 hours.