How to RP...

kitkame

I have been doing ERP for thirteen years now. In the beginning it was great. People were detailed and actually new what words mean. Now, however, most of you think the R and P together look like a ****ing puppy or some stupid ****. So allow me to tell you how to rp and also, how to make yourself from looking like man.

Setting up the rp:

When setting up a rp I like to know three things, your looks, your age, and your limits.

A lot of times when I ask this question a lot of yall just quit. God forbid you have to think.

When asking your limits TELL ME ALL OF YOUR LIMITS so when I start an rp I make sure not to hit one.

If you are not 18+ you will be reported even though anything is allowed in pms. I will do it to at least cover my own ass.

If you can't answer what you look like, then you have no idea how to rp. If you use two words and height, you have no idea how to rp. And lastly, if you leave out a exclusively female trait, like bra size, then you are probably a guy.

Also "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" is not a valid reply. If you are using that to rp then you need to get off the internet.

Row, row, row, your boat gently down the street, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily, kitKame is just a piece of meat! :lmao:

Mental 2.0

MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I have been doing ERP for thirteen years now. In the beginning it was great. People were detailed and actually new what words mean. Now, however, most of you think the R and P together look like a ****ing puppy or some stupid ****. So allow me to tell you how to rp and also, how to make yourself from looking like man.

Setting up the rp:

When setting up a rp I like to know three things, your looks, your age, and your limits.

A lot of times when I ask this question a lot of yall just quit. God forbid you have to think.

When asking your limits TELL ME ALL OF YOUR LIMITS so when I start an rp I make sure not to hit one.

If you are not 18+ you will be reported even though anything is allowed in pms. I will do it to at least cover my own ass.

If you can't answer what you look like, then you have no idea how to rp. If you use two words and height, you have no idea how to rp. And lastly, if you leave out a exclusively female trait, like bra size, then you are probably a guy.

Also "mmmmmmmmmmmmm" is not a valid reply. If you are using that to rp then you need to get off the internet.