How to tell jokes in 2022

GamerGirlTwitch

Seriously humor is starting to die. I do not support any dark humor like racism or homophobia is not humor. But the simple jokes are taken out of proportion because 1/200 gets offended. I feel bad for stand up comedians in todays age. Thank god I'm a sit down comedian over here instead šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ best part i do it for free

I donā€™t see everything you do but from what I do read that you post I donā€™t think other people being offended are the problem. Everything you post doesnā€™t make you look like a comedian. It makes you look more like a fool. Comedy is a respected talent. Jesters (fools) like you have been mocked since mid evil times.

I donā€™t see everything you do but from what I do read that you post I donā€™t think other people being offended are the problem. Everything you post doesnā€™t make you look like a comedian. It makes you look more like a fool. Comedy is a respected talent. Jesters (fools) like you have been mocked since mid evil times.
Nah only ruined by snowflakes like you :/

Jokes arent allowed ever again in this day and age. So don't ever think you can without offending anyone !