How were you social today?

StubleU

Gold Member
It always feels like we attract a lot of introverts in places like this. Given that probability, it's good for others to see ways they can be social that they might not have thought about.

Full disclosure, I'm absolutely an extrovert.... That works from home and sometimes goes days without seeing anyone cause I have no need to go out.

For today I did the following:
  1. Picked up my kid from his mom's place.
  2. Grocery shopping.
  3. Picked up blue hair dye
  4. Went to drag brunch
  5. Weekly dinner at my parents place.

Today:
  1. Said good morning to a fuckton of annoying people while scraping ice from my car (saying hello delayed the scraping of the ice by several seconds each time)
  2. Greeted everyone at work like I wanted to kill them because it was obviously their fault that it was so damn cold this morning
  3. Spent almost 8 hours continuously talking to people in a meeting that could have been over in ten minutes if the participants were less social

i haven't really left the house since sunday..but sunday night i went to one of the brewery's staff christmas parties...free beer...bowling...all good times

We had a 6 hour power cut from around 9 this morning so I packed my rucksack, hopped on a train, and took myself off to one of the climbing walls we have membership of in Inverness. Plenty of friendly chat, plenty of discussion of technique, and a shitload of hard physical training.

Today:

-Replied to emails
- Called several employees and staffing coordinators for facilities
- Talked to the office workers
- Screamed at people in traffic
- Had a birthday party in the office
- Went to my dr appointment (that went to **** tho)

A lil bit, yesh. With the exception of @MrBlunt, everyone else gets so offended when I call them old. It’s like they’re self-conscious of being old.
I get a chuckle at the different ways you call me old . It's always funny and yeah people just need to own it . Happens to all of us .