I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
My star is not removed and it's not a bs lie .

Last edited:
butbut but but but but @BlackLivesMatter wanted to make the ultimate tribute👸✨🤩❤️💘🫶👩‍❤️‍👩 to graham43 and we all know those are allowed to drag on forever... even if they are just to troll. because if you say otherwise youll be BaNN3D from OtHeRSiTeS

(old man knows where i stand on the whole cloning of the dead user)

I love Jesus Christ ❤️ He is the Light of Life and Prince of Peace and Our joy and Salvation 😊🥰 I am washed in Water and the Blood of Jesus Christ.

HaHa
Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
@Radiation getting angry but yet he stepped down and then tickled cm fancy yea and got his red back.

i haven't really left the house since sunday..but sunday night i went to one of the brewery's staff christmas parties...free beer...bowling...all good times

I remember there was an adult chat mod who passed away. I’m sure Chatmaster changed it to Deceased. RIP and it was an older chap who was quite big built. Did he pass 2008/09?

But the name wasn’t Graham I can’t for the life of me remember it unless he used a different name to forums (which I remember cm said they had to match circa 2006 when I got hired and fired from teen chat) f u Erin

Oh gawd, it's the return of Chat Avenue Awards! One year, forums regulars got super pissed because General ******** came out of the woodwork just to vote. I can tell it's going to be another extra spicy year for C-A awards, which means I'll most definitely be watching!
Big Brother Popcorn GIF by Pop TV

She's super lame! Always feeding me black jelly beans..calling me gumnose 😠 she's gonna get it next time I see her 😍..I mean 😡
Hey Gumnose, guess what's for dinner tonight? You got it, black jelly beans! How about a category for ******** who call other people lame but are way more lame themselves? How about that!? *shakes fist*

• Haha
Reactions: Kim
Status
Not open for further replies.