How's the weather?

It was 100 degree yesterday. Ugh summer starts! HOT hot hot! yuck! Thank God for AC

It was 100 degree yesterday. Ugh summer starts! HOT hot hot! yuck! Thank God for AC

iStock_000009678456XSmall.jpg

23c today which is just warm enough for me. Apparently it's meant to hit 28/29 here next week and I'm really not looking forward to it.

Approaching 8:30am here and it's 5c. Got the evaporative heating running as well as the electric heater in the lounge/office area. Was shivering like crazy over my 1st coffee! Now on my 2nd coffee as I'm desperately trying to wake up!

23c today which is just warm enough for me. Apparently it's meant to hit 28/29 here next week and I'm really not looking forward to it.

Approaching 8:30am here and it's 5c. Got the evaporative heating running as well as the electric heater in the lounge/office area. Was shivering like crazy over my 1st coffee! Now on my 2nd coffee as I'm desperately trying to wake up!

how interesting tell us more

how interesting tell us more

well.....Evaporative cooling is the conversion of liquid water into vapor using the thermal energy in the air...actually you know what....just piss off to your natural habitat ;) :p:clap:

All jokes, I promise!

Very bad rain, thunder, and lightning storms right now happening at night time.

Very bad rain, thunder, and lightning storms right now happening at night time.

VERY DARK! Very bad rain and winds. The News said winds are at 70-90 mph. Very severe rain, thunder- and lighting storm. Tornado warning too. Very intense! High winds! UGH! SCARY! Hail! My T.V. just went out after I saw the news. I hope all my power does not go out either. Getting out my candles now just in case.
black-white-thundercloud-lighting-strikes-storm-animated-gif.gif