How's the weather?

Cold Weather Fah GIF by FoilArmsandHog

SMH!
I do not even do drugs and I never have and I never will. Say no to drugs. On my end it was a snow flake emoji. Thanks for trying to cause trouble with me. Why would I post a drug? I would never post a drug on this site. On my phone it was a ice snow flake not a drug. You can think whatever you want too trouble maker.
That emoji means cocaine.

Now unfollows you and you can take me off too as your friend. I will now start ignoring all trouble makers. Just like YOU! SMH! Laugh all you want BULLY @Radiation. YOU are a BULLY and a TROLL. Do not speak to me anymore. I will NEVER speak to you again.

Last edited:
SMH!
I do not even do drugs and I never have and I never will. Say no to drugs. On my end it was a snow flake emoji. Thanks for trying to cause trouble with me. Why would I post a drug? I would never post a drug on this site. On my phone it was a ice snow flake not a drug. You can think whatever you want too trouble maker.

Now unfollows you and you can take me off too as your friend. I will now start ignoring all trouble makers. Just like YOU! SMH! Laugh all you want BULLY @Radiation. YOU are a BULLY and a TROLL.
Wow, someone's in a bad mood. Would God want you calling people names? I was just joking around you know.