I am Princessa. I am new

I got a warning from him over sh*t I said like last week. Definitely was done to just add a strike against me.
Sounds about right. Yet the same user who bans us is the one who states we must stop dragging up the past, doesn’t heed their own advice.

Still banned from random comments whilst the Paralympic nascar driver can post.

What happened? Did Princessa make a new Princessa?

Will the real Princessa please stand up!?
old princessa changed her name to my birthday month January. releasing her name princessa back to the system. new user came along who obvs wants to be cinderella, and chose the name. old princessa saw red and continued to harass new princessa. even though the fault lies with old princessa. who didnt want to admit fault. old princessa now cannot regain the name until new user abandons account for a year. and now is on a week long sabbatical.

so now new princessa is asking for people to be nice because the 1st interaction theyve had with the site is old princessa going off on them. kinda makes sense.

old princessa changed her name to my birthday month January. releasing her name princessa back to the system. new user came along who obvs wants to be cinderella, and chose the name. old princessa saw red and continued to harass new princessa. even though the fault lies with old princessa. who didnt want to admit fault. old princessa now cannot regain the name until new user abandons account for a year. and now is on a week long sabbatical.

so now new princessa is asking for people to be nice because the 1st interaction theyve had with the site is old princessa going off on them. kinda makes sense.
Thank you and thank you also for making me laugh on a dreary Thursday afternoon. Your explanations always have a kind of dry wit to them that makes me chuckle

Welcome to forums. We offer vips if u wish to get one. Please contact @Chatmaster

Steve Harvey Wow GIF by NBC
Why she gotta keep the name. It's funnier than @Watermelon Tits

ON the ground. off a vine.

@Akrta i think ness is setting up for some sort of compromise. however i would not entertain such a deal until old princessa comes to the understanding that A) it is completely her fault B) this instance it is not a clone. the name was fair and square legit available in the system and she should think it through next time before making rash decisions with her account C) name calling new users flooding their walls with rude comments and bullying doesnt help grow the site. its also not cool.

TL;DR - move your feet lose your seat.

ON the ground. off a vine.

@Akrta i think ness is setting up for some sort of compromise. however i would not entertain such a deal until old princessa comes to the understanding that A) it is completely her fault B) this instance it is not a clone. the name was fair and square legit available in the system and she should think it through next time before making rash decisions with her account C) name calling new users flooding their walls with rude comments and bullying doesnt help grow the site. its also not cool.

TL;DR - move your feet lose your seat.
I totally agree with you here. And plus a change is a good thing.

New princessa types like LilSis…..