i dont know what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

JeanF15

I wanna start this off by saying i'm not trying to complain or refute my mute, i just don't know why what i said was wrong

i was using Girls Chat and saw a girl with a pfp i've seen on pinterest, so i told her i saw it on pinterest and thought it was super cute! i immediately got muted for 10 minutes i think, but it didn't say why what i said was wrong. i'm just looking for someone to explain why what i said was wrong. i didn't mean it in a malicious way, i was just looking to start a conversation. thank you :)

I wanna start this off by saying i'm not trying to complain or refute my mute, i just don't know why what i said was wrong

i was using Girls Chat and saw a girl with a pfp i've seen on pinterest, so i told her i saw it on pinterest and thought it was super cute! i immediately got muted for 10 minutes i think, but it didn't say why what i said was wrong. i'm just looking for someone to explain why what i said was wrong. i didn't mean it in a malicious way, i was just looking to start a conversation. thank you :)
never mind, i just looked back after 10 minutes was up, so i was definitely kicked for longer lol

I didnt get a notification for some reason

Hi there!

What is your name in Girls Chat? I dont have one by your username here

Also, in this first part you said you were muted. In the 2nd part you said you were kicked. Could you clarify? I can look into everyone

Since the OP hasnt replied to this in over a day, this thread can be closed @H.R. PufnStuf @Apollo @Ness_eb πŸ’œ

@JeanF15 If you need furhter help or want to inquire further about this, please feel free to PM me here or the room. To do so here, click my username below my PFP on the left here and then "Start a Conversation" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.