I don't know what to do with this information lol

StrawberryCow

I was told by a member of Kids Chat who ended up being only 12 years old that there was another member grooming them. The other member was aware of their age and was apparently excited by how "tiny they would be." The user who ended up being 12 was SweetAngel and the user who was grooming them was Papa Emetrius. They said the previous messages had been deleted so there isn't actually proof, but I thought I'd share this anyway just in case. I'm not sure how to link images to this, so please reply with a way to send the screenshots of the messages I got.

c2d411ef5b8cb125a92a2cd40f93a130.jpg
bb9a6562c7828757b520ffebbab876f3.jpg

I figured out how to link the screenshots lol these are the messages I received. Also, I did report the person who admitted to being underaged

If this was in fact going on why was it not flagged in the chat so that it can actually be locked in and seen by staff? As it sits now, this is all just a one sided accusation without any other verifiable proof. And no one is going to be able to do anything without verifiable proof. At least I know I won't be. This is why there is a reporting system in the chat!

I understand completely that you need proof, but i actually saw another person saying something like this.

Proofing is in most cases of reporting is required in order for anything to be valid.

This is as simple as saying I'm a pedophile because I'm turning 18 in February and will be given an age extension.
Does this make this statement true? Of course not.

Just because someone says something does not make it true.
Use your brains, this is the internet. People lie about useless things all the time.