I Have A SUGGESTION

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'd a good idea, im sure it would be popular-but It's been suggested before- so I suspect that there is some sort of inability beyond what owners can implement at their level on these message boards.

But- there have been threads created before in EE where users posted voice clips ( I think vocaroo) those were popular- that might be a quicker means to have voice chats here.

Can we have a mic or voice note in here (forums). 🤔

I am tired of typing in caps, I prefer more talking and singing. This would be great addition and it serves as an alternate form of communication.
For normal people, the internet is an occasional thing not a God Damn daily life thing!
Grow the fck up, loser!

HR powerpuff girl, why do you have to be on my thread? I don't care about vocaroo. I'm simply asking for suggestion.

Push mic button " time for forums for some new upgrade

hahahahaha

you quote/ comment on most everything i write

do your homework on this subject, KID

And piss off when you're done!!!
Boy I think you need to do your homework and take notes. You seem having memory loss. This is the first time I quoted ya goofy ass in here. You alright kid ?

I dont know how I triggered you, but I don't give a fuk why. Now take yoo delulu somewhere or go about to do your business in adult chat with your right hand.

You sound like loki in general

Boy I think you need to do your homework and take notes. You seem having memory loss. This is the first time I quoted ya goofy ass in here. You alright kid ?

I dont know how I triggered you, but I don't give a fuk why. Now take yoo delulu somewhere or go about to do your business in adult chat with your right hand.

You sound like loki in general
The users don't really pay attention to him and apparently neither do the staff members in his adult group home which is how he has access to the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.