I have been banned for luring in p3dos

Status
Not open for further replies.

kris7072

I've spent a couple of days on here under the name Milica, pretending to be 15 years old. I am a 17yo male. I was just getting p3dos to send a request on Dis.cord so I could further indulge in conversations with them where I would pretend to be a 15yo girl. Yesterday however I got banned and the reason for it was: selling. Now, I might've used the word selling to lure them in but I am just scared because it said local police could be involved and all I did was mess around with weirdos on here by trying to get my own weird way of "justice". Immature of me, I know. I am sorry.

I am not asking for the profile to be unbanned or anything, quite frankly I don't want it nor will I ever try doing such a dumb thing like this ever again. I got carried away by the adrenaline rush it gave me even though it was stupid. I just don't want to get in trouble with the police.

Idk about that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I know what I did was stupid and I apologize for it. I really do. I just wanted to lure them in and talk to them pretending to be a girl. I am also underage and I can prove that. I promise I'll never do such a thing again and I won't be getting into conversations with p3dos nor will I pretend to be an underage girl for such purposes. I am sorry..

I know what I did was stupid and I apologize for it. I really do. I just wanted to lure them in and talk to them pretending to be a girl. I am also underage and I can prove that. I promise I'll never do such a thing again and I won't be getting into conversations with p3dos nor will I pretend to be an underage girl for such purposes. I am sorry..
I just wanted to catch p3dos and I didn't know that being a moderator was even an option on here because I was new to Chat Avenue so I took matters into my own hands and made them add me on di.sc pretending to be a 15yo girl. I truly apologize for everything..

@kris7072.

Pretending to be someone else online is dangerous, you could've gotten in a serious problem worst than you getting banned. You could use the flag report feature and/or PM One of the Moderators and we'll handle the situation the way we do. Catfishing as a whole different gender is NOT permitted on TeenChat.

You were also banned by the Adminstrator himself:
Screenshot_20240430-024129.jpg

Using such terms is bannable. And you just admitted that you're not even a female nor that you're 15 years old which makes your situation even worse. As even if your reason was something else that could've gotten unbanned you just earned yourself a ban without us even looking at your reasoning.

@Honeycomb has been tagged and will be with you when she's available.

Edit: Tagging @Chatmaster just for reference.

@kris7072.

Pretending to be someone else online is dangerous, you could've gotten in a serious problem worst than you getting banned. You could use the flag report feature and/or PM One of the Moderators and we'll handle the situation the way we do. Catfishing as a whole different gender is NOT permitted on TeenChat.

You were also banned by the Adminstrator himself:
View attachment 968155

Using such terms is bannable. And you just admitted that you're not even a female nor that you're 15 years old which makes your situation even worse. As even if your reason was something else that could've gotten unbanned you just earned yourself a ban without us even looking at your reasoning.

@Honeycomb has been tagged and will be with you when she's available.

Edit: Tagging @Chatmaster just for reference.
I am aware of that and like I said, I do not want that account to be unbanned nor will I ever use it again. I am also aware that talking to such people is super risky and could've gotten me in a lot of horrible issues but I was stupid and got carried away because I wanted to lure them in and catch them.

Status
Not open for further replies.