I have lost my account

Status
Not open for further replies.

ban active

Silver Member
I have lost my account with my lifetime VIP my gold and everything else. It continues to say wrong password it has never been changed since ive been here. Any ideas? Thanks

Did you by any chance change your username the last time you logged in?? That happened to me once. I'd forgotten I'd changed it. Also can you give me some people who are on your friends list? I might be able to find your account that way

Did you by any chance change your username the last time you logged in?? That happened to me once. I'd forgotten I'd changed it. Also can you give me some people who are on your friends list? I might be able to find your account that way
Sweetie, I posted an screenshot of her account.

The fuçk you on about :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

I have lost my account with my lifetime VIP my gold and everything else. It continues to say wrong password it has never been changed since ive been here. Any ideas? Thanks
you know I had this happen to me in gay chat, try to log on just to see my password said it was incorrect, I made a new account with the same username, in my case it was only a couple weeks old so I didnt care about a new account

StinkerBelle in General Chat and I pretty sure what happened to it! They remove folks who talk to much!

And here you are previously saying this would happen and trying to attach blame to site staff ^ and here> https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/thread-1-unban-pinky.947592/#post-1254056

Since the second Stinkerbelle second account was used yesterday, *tech issue* huh interesting

Last edited:
View attachment 962467

@Ness_eb @H.R. PufnStuf solution please lol. Op forgot she changed her username.
Thank you Hun you are a legend!! Slaps forehead!!
And here you are previously saying this would happen and trying to attach blame to site staff ^ and here> https://forum.chat-avenue.com/threads/thread-1-unban-pinky.947592/#post-1254056

Since the second Stinkerbelle second account was used yesterday, *tech issue* is suspect.
It generally does happen but I applogise to staff of General Chat totally my fault. See that @H.R. PufnStuf I can applogise when wrong - clearly you cant but at least I am the bigger person!

lmao suspect - and you are a moron!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.