I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sry,

doesnt look like there is going to be a sex offender award...

here's the door;

🫱🏼🚪
Well no gates or doors of hell shall prevail against the people of Jesus Christ and what petty people like you say have no say. On top of that you are a cyber criminal who has written such stuff yourself about children by photoshopping an ss. Pretty clear now who the sex offender is. You have cried enough already on the other thread, if you want to cry more cry at home with tissues or even better in jail where you belong, attention seeker begger criminal.

I have no regard or respect for a pos cybercriminal sexual perv like you. So fuk off.

Well no gates or doors of hell shall prevail against the people of Jesus Christ and what petty people like you say have no say. On top of that you are a cyber criminal who has written such stuff yourself about children by photoshopping an ss. Pretty clear now who the sex offender is. You have cried enough already on the other thread, if you want to cry more cry at home with tissues or even better in jail where you belong, attention seeker begger criminal.

I have no regard or respect for a pos cybercriminal sexual perv like you. So fuk off.

tldr; at least u arent calling me ur girlfriend anymore

mls cup GIF by Major League Soccer

Reactions: Kd.
Status
Not open for further replies.