I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't kick or mute someone because you don't like that person! He or she has to violate the rules inorder to be kicked or muted or else you are being corrupt!Is tagging someone and quoting them and typing there name is the same thing?I don't think so! I can't Iggy people if I am Mod!yeah how else am I supposed to ignore you if I become a Mod?

Chelle wasn't kicking and muting you cause she doesn't like you. She was kicking and muting you cause she asked you to stop what you were doing but you refused to stop. Us mods have the right to take action if someone doesn't stop what they're doing after we've asked them to stop. If you feel she was in the wrong, take it up with HR

The thread(s) are in EE. If he wanted to be taken seriously he shoulda made it in the right forum. With that in mind you can relax and ignore the thread(s) if it's causing that much stress.

Don't kick or mute someone because you don't like that person! He or she has to violate the rules inorder to be kicked or muted or else you are being corrupt!Is tagging someone and quoting them and typing there name is the same thing?I don't think so! I can't Iggy people if I am Mod!yeah how else am I supposed to ignore you if I become a Mod?
Who said you were becoming a moderator? Which room admin specifically said you were being hired? Tell us please.

Did your post get stuck?
What do you mean by stuck?
My dad and I were out at the laundromat and as we were leaving another man walked in. I made eye contact with him and said "Good morning". He replies, "Y'all fellas alright?"

When we walked out my father told me, "Don't ever say good morning to a man around your age. Guys will think you're a little sweet. You understand me? Next time say 'What's up' or 'what's going on'. To a woman it's fine, but not a man. When you're out on the streets, don't say that."

I don't understand this at all. How is it gay or wrong for a man to say good morning to another man?

I say good morning to everyone, male and female, at work all the time and have no issues.

I don't think I did anything wrong. I think my dad is being absurd.

Is it gay for a man to tell another man good morning?

Yes, I bet @Radiation said it like this: Good morning sweetie.

Status
Not open for further replies.