I love o all especially Hannah. Hannah peer support group.

Which Chatter is the most Hillarious in Singles Chat.

• Hannah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kate

• Lesbian Claire

• Umbra

• Suspect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love how something we have done in Gen chat for years now. That's was light hearted. has been taken over turned into a troll feast
. Good job guys.. after all let's by all means found new ways to troll on forum.. cheers
What is your problem? You are the first person that caused drama on this thread. This is supposed to be lighthearted and fun remember that. This has been going on for 10+ years. 🙂🙂

Reactions: Kim
Engagement Ring GIF by VERRAGIO
200.gif
hoping my partner brian proposes this year

No, no no no hold up. This has to be said Me, @Coyo , @TheLeigh, @Simply Karina are taking the time out to do this for the great amazing people of this website and have a little fun because it’s been done for years now we don’t have to do it but we want to do it. It’s a holiday tradition that has been done for over 14 years so kindly contribute/participate or please just shut up. Anyways, back to the award categories.

Award for best taste in music.

What is your problem? You are the first person that caused drama on this thread. This is supposed to be lighthearted and fun remember that. This has been going on for 10+ years. 🙂🙂
since you just agreed with a user who called my entire mod team **ku kux klan** you pretty much proved Dess point, that its not light hearted and almost assurred to be another troll fest. @DESS hope this is mentioned to the other KKK members

since you just agreed with a user who called my entire mod team **ku kux klan** you pretty much proved her point, that its not light hearted and almost assurred to be another troll fest.

Enjoy your awards. Btw it wasnt done Èthe last 10 years either- but that is here nor there
Thank You WE SHALL. 🙂🙂

Chat Avenue Awards were a thing last year, had nothing to do with General Chat Awards, just like now, and no one raged. Everyone enjoyed it.

Not sure where the confusion lies or what the problem is, but if you don’t want to partake, then don’t. Let’s not ruin the fun time for literally everyone else.

Chat Avenue Awards were a thing last year, had nothing to do with General Chat Awards, just like now, and no one raged. Everyone enjoyed it.

Not sure where the confusion lies or what the problem is, but if you don’t want to partake, then don’t. Let’s not ruin the fun time for literally everyone else.
Couldnt have said it better myself. I hope differences can be put aside so we can ALL enjoy and have fun! 💜

Yeah I think the part where the organizer loved a comment about **the gen mods as KKK ***pretty much sums it up-if you think that is light hearted means *everyone* loves it- sure. Its as my mod said, another venue to troll.

This entire thread belongs in EE where it was when Apollo did it last year. @Ness_eb

Then why, if it needed to be moved to EE, was something not mentioned about that after the very first post that was made in this thread?

You even liked the very first post asking for it to not be moved.

Yeah I think the part where the organizer loved a comment about **the gen mods as KKK ***pretty much sums it up-if you think that is light hearted means *everyone* loves it- sure. Its as my mod said, another venue to troll.

This entire thread belongs in EE where it was when Apollo did it last year. @Ness_eb
Respectfully keep this thread here,

Anyway back to the topic at hand.

Most Creative User Name. (Active User.)

Status
Not open for further replies.