I need advice

Shi_kia

Sports Chat Mod
Staff member
What to do when your best friend leaves without informing you and without a goodbye forever . How to deal with a situation. It's devastating

First off, Im truly sorry to hear that happened. I dont know the person, but one can hope maybe for some reason it was just too hard to say goodbye. Maybe they just needed to go and never look back. That doesnt mean there was anything you did wrong. It also doesnt mean what they did was okay. In those situations, you just have to remember the good times. Remember all the laughs, the fun, the things you overcame as a team, and everything else positive. Maybe one day they will reach out and explain why they made that choice. I hope one day you get the closure you deserve, but until the try to remember only what made the friendship special.

This is basically a relationship breaking up, and it can feel like a betrayal and that in itself is a traumatic experience. I am sorry this has happened to you, it is a horrible experience, but you must remember that this isn't your fault, your friend made the choice.

Nothing anyone says here is going to help you make sense of what happened, and nothing we do for you is going to make you feel better.

Time is going to be the healer as you come to terms and recover from this experience. Try not to bottle things up and find someone you can trust to talk to.

This is basically a relationship breaking up, and it can feel like a betrayal and that in itself is a traumatic experience. I am sorry this has happened to you, it is a horrible experience, but you must remember that this isn't your fault, your friend made the choice.

Nothing anyone says here is going to help you make sense of what happened, and nothing we do for you is going to make you feel better.

Time is going to be the healer as you come to terms and recover from this experience. Try not to bottle things up and find someone you can trust to talk to.
First off, Im truly sorry to hear that happened. I dont know the person, but one can hope maybe for some reason it was just too hard to say goodbye. Maybe they just needed to go and never look back. That doesnt mean there was anything you did wrong. It also doesnt mean what they did was okay. In those situations, you just have to remember the good times. Remember all the laughs, the fun, the things you overcame as a team, and everything else positive. Maybe one day they will reach out and explain why they made that choice. I hope one day you get the closure you deserve, but until the try to remember only what made the friendship special.
Thankyou for both of your supporting words. I think u r right. I have no choice beside just keeping things inside at the moment . The only one i used to share things with is gone . I will try to help myself out of this situation . I will always wait his return hopefully will talk again one day. I'm bad at holding my emotions inside i guess.
Farewell to my beloved best friend

While we are just random people on the internet, you have our support. @Baby Universal is right, time will heal this wound and I have zero doubts you will find a new best friend out there. The world is always in need of somebody who cares. Please just hold in there :)