I need help!!!

raysizzo

I spent $40,000 on COC. for people who don't know what that is, it's clash of clans. anyway, my problem is my phone is a Samsung s5 and it is really having issues. I click to open the game. every time it just closes instantly. what can be done to fix this issue. any help is appreciated.
I have already tried turning my phone off and uninstalling the game many times.

Have you tried not playing a game for 10 year olds?

hK4rqF5.png

OWNED

Is ur OS up to date go into ur phone settings and check for updates. If there is, update and try again.

does anyone play clash of clans anymore ?
There's alot of memes about people playing it, not sure if it is as popular as they make it out to be.

Altho, they do still have ads running, and sorta spin-off games going, so they must be doing well

I spent $40,000 on COC. for people who don't know what that is, it's clash of clans. anyway, my problem is my phone is a Samsung s5 and it is really having issues. I click to open the game. every time it just closes instantly. what can be done to fix this issue. any help is appreciated.
First of all, thank you for clarifying what you meant by COC 😂 Secondly, this forum section is for tech issues related to this site. But a few thoughts; maybe try posting in the video game section here: https://forum.chat-avenue.com/forums/video-games-and-console-systems.37/
Also, have you tried contacting the game developer? Finally, there are usually online forums specifically for certain games, you might have better luck finding one of those and posting your issue there. Just be careful gooogling “COC Forums” 😂. Good luck 🍀

Hes spent "40k" on a mobile game and is using a $75 smartphone running android kitkat 4.4 from 2014.
sexy the walking dead GIF

In order to fully enjoy our Clash of Clans, it requires at least the following specs:
ANDROID:
  • OS 5.0 or better
  • 0.5 GB of RAM minimum (1GB or more recommended)
  • 800x480 screen resolution minimum
We cannot guarantee these specifications alone will be enough to run the game smoothly. Devices are made for different purposes, and not all lend themselves well for gaming. Also, the game may be unstable if your phone has a modified OS or a custom ROM.

Bro 40k on COC wtf???
Contact their tech support. If you got the receipts maybe they can help you out.

Also just get an iPhone

its not an account issue dumbass.

Its clearly a hardware/incompatibly problem as he says the game force closes. Either the dev is no longer supporting his obsolete phone or his obsolete phone doesnt meet the requirements to run the game.