I need some advice

• Thread starter Deleted member 221990
  • Start date
There’s this person, lovely person but I duno how to tell em yer know, how to do it? Should I just go up to their face and go “I like ya mate” or do it nice, take em out on a date? But then what if they don’t like me, eeek,

Help if yuh very believe me :)

You must be young but ur best bet is letting them know u like em and if they like u back then good if not then move on and hope u still remain friends but yeah do it nicely tell em u like em and be like wanna go grab dinner or a drink or whatever i dont care you can pick also how u gon pay u just asked me to buy you vip? Lol assume if u ask someone out that you will pay their dinner is my moto and im a girl so really guys should pay my dinner when they ask me out its common curtosy but i can buy my own food but if u too cheap to buy me 1 meal we aint dating fam

Yo
As i used they/them/em pronouns because i didnt assume ur sexuality i am bi but it doesnt matter the gender if you ask someone out to a date you pay... or i can just buy myself my own food and eat in the comfort of my home is what i was saying.....
You are bi?

Ey, you gotta boyfriend?

Yo

You are bi?

Ey, you gotta boyfriend?
No i dont have time for relationships too busy running businesses but i do have FWBs i see i have a couple in different cities cus i travel alot so when im in town we just have fun and talk and kinda like relationship without the labels and ties of a relationship

No i dont have time for relationships too busy running businesses but i do have FWBs i see i have a couple in different cities cus i travel alot so when im in town we just have fun and talk and kinda like relationship without the labels and ties of a relationship
But I’m willing to sign a prenup no problem, I take half, you have the rest, it’s doable.

Well it dont work like that on a legal status tho 🤣 i dont really spend time in the rooms anymore too much mod and admin abuse im just here to monitor my spammers
Well you like to spend yer time wisely luv... the scottland Yard monitors all those people too......yer can’t get passed them..

Tell interpole to come after me for all i care my lawyers can handle them with the amount of people that tries to sue me on a yearly basis and yet nobody won

Tell interpole to come after me for all i care my lawyers can handle them with the amount of people that tries to sue me on a yearly basis and yet nobody won
Oh the important things of life and yet we find ourselves in the advice forum, well, aren’t you in the right place.....