I need someone to design me a avatar

• Thread starter Deleted member 304437
  • Start date
Oh so 2 days, still, thats fast πŸ˜‚.

And well, it has grey, meaning it's not just black and white... so technically coloured πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ
Yeah, they aren't finished yet.... πŸ˜• - I've been staying up late doing them.... Nothing exciting in my life - To be honest, I might just delete both of them and start over πŸ˜” >>Sigh<< Glad you both liked them πŸ‘

I started them Wednesday... My app doesn't save my drawings, so I have to download them continuous..... I have about 30 files of each πŸ˜• - I don't know how to draw "First person" nor "Color Them" - The only drawing I have Colored, its not really coloring

2023-by-Meowz-GA.png
Yeah, they aren't finished yet.... πŸ˜• - I've been staying up late doing them.... Nothing exciting in my life - To be honest, I might just delete both of them and start over πŸ˜” >>Sigh<< Glad you both liked them πŸ‘
Don't downplay yourself or your talents. Despite working with unideal tools to fulfill an unrealistic ask, you are an incredibly skillful artist who did an awesome job and a kind thing.

I'd be staying up late too if I could make stuff like that lol.

And I wouldn't delete em (art teacher moment) keep em to see what went wrong and improve it in the next go, if you decide to try again

Don't downplay yourself or your talents. Despite working with unideal tools to fulfill an unrealistic ask, you are an incredibly skillful artist who did an awesome job and a kind thing.
I'd be staying up late too if I could make stuff like that lol.

And I wouldn't delete em (art teacher moment) keep em to see what went wrong and improve it in the next go, if you decide to try again
Thank you both.... Means a lot - If you guys want me to draw something for you, or if you need anything I can help with... I will gladly help πŸ™‚πŸ˜Š

You don’t have to delete them I keep art I messed up on around to inspire me in case I need a Brainstorm on a new idea

It looks good but it is a sky view looking out to vanishing point in horizon line it was supposed to be a street view from what it would look like if you were on street and looking up at him