I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit.

candink

I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit. I have been asked to show off my personality and find something that indicates who I am. I’m a bit of an animal lover, but where do I even start with these suggestions? I am not turning up to work in a cat suit! What else could I try out? I want to make a good impression as I’m new…

There are some good choices that you might want to consider, but I think going for something like socks with cats might make sense. Something like that is minimal, so you won’t feel like everyone is staring at you walking to work. At the same time, it’s a subtle nod to what you have been asked to do, and it also shows that you are willing to ‘play along’ with these kinds of work events.

Colleagues will appreciate it, and I am sure your boss will also. Initially, you might feel ridiculous, but something like this can work well. If you are looking for a specific style, I recommend independent stores like Masion Oeuvre if you want slightly different socks.

Get a shirt of your pet like in my photo. People you don't want to talk to who are sh*tty people will think you're nuts while loving people will compliment your pet.

I struggle to find a finishing touch for my work outfit. I have been asked to show off my personality and find something that indicates who I am. I’m a bit of an animal lover, but where do I even start with these suggestions? I am not turning up to work in a cat suit! What else could I try out? I want to make a good impression as I’m new…
A collar. With a nice little bell