I think i was kicked but idk why? Help

Status
Not open for further replies.

pet451

New Member
Hello im newish
I was kicked but i didnt see the reason why and im confused as i didnt break any rules? can someone help?
What is your username in the room? PET451
Which room were you kicked/banned from? I think cam chats? And video chat?
Are you complaining about a kick or a ban? I dont know how to tell if its kick or ban
What was the reason given for the kick/ban? I didnt see how can i check? It appeared on my phone for a sec but i difnt get to read it in time
How long was the kick/ban for?* The duration is unclear
Why do you feel the kick/ban was not justified? I didnt break any rules i have no idea what happened i was just camming as usual
Date and approx. time of kick/ban: tuesday 00:15ish australian eastern daylight time lol
Do you know the name of the Moderator/Admin that kicked/banned you? No i have no idea sorry 🙁 idk if it was automated or what happened
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top