I want my

its funny that my storys true. i got receipts... literally.
4th degree master rank- takwondo
blue with 4 stripes currently testing for purple( hoping to be promoted this summer) - brazilian jiu jitsu
1st degree black belt ( 1/2 through to 2nd degree) - hapkido
3rd year training with 2 wins out of 5 matches-muay thai
to say hes proficient is an understatement.
No wonder your brain got affected-damaged by all that sparing.
I was wondering what is wrong with you and now I get it.

Despicable Rosie with brain damage.
Sad but true.

Any dude would be happy forever just to get one kiss from you. That is how sweet and brave you are.
There are not too many people nowadays that can do that.
It takes a lot of courage to provoke-shift the rage of the crowds upon you ( protecting someone or even trying to take away their heat-attention from )

You are made of "friend material" that people dream of having.
cap-catfush.png

Oh Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzee :rolleyes: She Sounds EXACTLY Like YOU ....

Who The Phuck U Kiddin ..She Probably IS You ... I'm Sure It Is ... Can't Keep Up With All Your Stoooooopid Azz Nic's ......

GitDAFukOuttaHere ..... U Ain't Foolin Anybody You Yappin Yorkie

Barking Nicki Minaj GIF by DNCE

Oh Puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Leeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzee :rolleyes: She Sounds EXACTLY Like YOU ....

Who The Phuck U Kiddin ..She Probably IS You ... I'm Sure It Is ... Can't Keep Up With All Your Stoooooopid Azz Nic's ......

DK is not Fairy. DK is hot asian.

You are more annoying than anybody I have ever encountered.. you make no sense whatsoever Stinkerbelle.. you literally always want attention from everybody you remind me of hardcore and princessa

And me and her sound nothing alike which makes you look even more pathetic youu bark to much & quit typing like a preteen 6th grader.. mind as well be like fairy and add emojis after everything you type
I'm Smarter Than A 5th Grader ... Are You ? ..... Oh .. Wait ... That's Right ..You Got Held Back Another Year ... Three Time's A Charm ? :confused:

No wonder your brain got affected-damaged by all that sparing.
I was wondering what is wrong with you and now I get it.

Despicable Rosie with brain damage.
Sad but true.
Says the guy who is attracted to children and views Nick Jr the way a teenager would the Playboy channel.

Did you really said that you are smarter than 5th grader? I didn't see 5th grader to type as retardish as you. :D
"Did you really SAY that" ..... "I have not SEEN a 5th grader type as retarded as you" :rolleyes: ..Nice Grammar Shakespeare

Remedial Grammar & Spelling For Inbred Drooling Knuckle Dragging Morons Is Down The Hall >>>>>