I was banned from General Chat unfairly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tina1974

I was in General chat about 15 minutes ago under this same nickname, and I was simply explaining to an older gentleman, kindly, no vulgarity or anything rude that it was best for him to wait to date because his wife had just passed in the last couple of months and that he needed time to heal from this because he seemed to think he wanted to date now. That was it, I said nothing unkind to him, and I was banned.

Thank you very much.

I was in General chat about 15 minutes ago under this same nickname, and I was simply explaining to an older gentleman, kindly, no vulgarity or anything rude that it was best for him to wait to date because his wife had just passed in the last couple of months and that he needed time to heal from this because he seemed to think he wanted to date now. That was it, I said nothing unkind to him, and I was banned.

Thank you very much.
you need to be a little nicer to the admin in that room, he is sensitive.

Thank you very much.
ALLO I am System. You no good boy.

I System kick you

I System cannot differentiate like human can - what's black is black and what's white is white -

Kick Valid

Run along now or you may ask my controllers @H.R. PufnStuf or The ChaddyMaster or his associates who are unleavened and are neva revealed - but System knows - to review the automatic kick by I System​

With System loving

System.

Thank you very much.
Your unbanned @H.R. PufnStuf Unbanned you, happy chatting

Thank you very much.

Unbanned- apologies for the inconvenience, the room spam filter got over excited.

Status
Not open for further replies.