If You Could Only Speak One Word Today, What Would You Say?

Michelle Megan Hutchings GIF by Blue Ice Pictures

She’s on thin ice. 😏
She's just like a person who continues to follow u around in the streets and continues to get away with it even with all the evidence.

I mean, if we're saying to her do not like our posts, we do not understand you, we don't get you, she continues, i mean, it makes me feel uneasy and weirded out - what's the problem? Please tell us .....

Especially when she convinced HR to ban you (when it would have been sufficient to just simply change your name and tell you not to do that)

which in conclusion causes HR to appear another way, which would be unfair on him, in spite of any other commentary when it comes to his manners.

Sorry for derailing, but a little sense would be nice.

She's just like a person who continues to follow u around in the streets and continues to get away with it even with all the evidence.

I mean, if we're saying to her do not like our posts, we do not understand you, we don't get you, she continues, i mean, it makes me feel uneasy and weirded out - what's the problem? Please tell us .....

Especially when she convinced HR to ban you (when it would have been sufficient to just simply change your name and tell you not to do that)

which in conclusion causes HR to appear another way, which would be unfair on him, in spite of any other commentary when it comes to his manners.

Sorry for derailing, but a little sense would be nice.
Well HR has been told I’ll refrain from a certain word if she gets it. I also didn’t promise that would happen - her being the determinant. She seems to have shut her face for now so I guess I must honour what I said. 😁

Well HR has been told I’ll refrain from a certain word if she gets it. I also didn’t promise that would happen - her being the determinant. She seems to have shut her face for now so I guess I must honour what I said. 😁
Well promise or no promise, there has to be some boundary and reprimand from both sides, not just one.

Luka, Apollo isn't an idiot, so isn't Ness, they'll click (hopefully) to work together on things on forum matters.

we’ll see- it was the um who approached me first sooo, can’t backtrack now.
There is to be no reason for you to be Banned again, unless you consider to hack this site and it becomes evident you have done so, by the limited usage of this Forum, and or unless CM places a direct call for you elimination, it must not happen again.