I'M BACK IN ( The GhOsT is back alive and kicking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG after so long not being able to get into the chat avenue site, i've tried again and bingo here i am.

Well i first registered in what 2005 and moded in gay chat for 6 years made loads of friends hopefully there will be some still around and be able to catch up with.
You seem old <3

My life is okay old person I’m still living my teen years like I’m supposed to unlike you old person
Had lots typed out, but remembering I'm talking to a child.

Kid gtfo and let me speak to your gaurdian and/or parents so I can tell them the full failure of their tidings. Good day.

• Haha
Reactions: Kim
Jokes on you my I don’t live with my parents and my dad is dead and my mom doesn’t care about me neither does my grandma I’ve done so much for myself that no one else has ever done for me so if you want to call me a failure then so be it but I’ve raised myself and my siblings since I was 3 I’ve dealt with so much and if you think I’m a failure then who knows I might be but I’m still going through life the best I can and I don’t need you or your stupid opinions on the way I love my life thank you very much have a splendid day

Status
Not open for further replies.