I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome , it is an interesting place but can be fun. The more you post on thread the more you will get out of here.

Hugs be safe

Enchantress

Welcome to the Forums!! If you have any questions or need any help please feel free to contact me.

Welcome , it is an interesting place but can be fun. The more you post on thread the more you will get out of here.

Hugs be safe

Enchantress
Well said enchantress don't think anyone could of said it better than that,
Enchantress is our fearless leader standing up to bully's in the room keeping all of us safe and warm, her job is so difficult and must take its toll on her and she never once complaine about anything, she takes the hits and moves on, if only some of our ******** were like that or looked up to her as much as I do, she is a inspiration and we are so lucky to have her,
So if you are new and looking to chat, great room great people great atmosphere girls chat has to be your only choice,
Come and make new friends stay a while, get to know us,

Looking forward to seen you,

Gwin.

Woow i forgot about that user bc I had it on ignore, 🤔 how could this happen "she" was so lovely in main, very popular..I guess looks can be deceiving
Nick Jonas Wow GIF by Jonas Brothers

The profile is gone, deleted so maybe Geordie Jacqui just deleted her account. Rip until you come back I guess

Status
Not open for further replies.