I'm new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well said enchantress don't think anyone could of said it better than that,
Enchantress is our fearless leader standing up to bully's in the room keeping all of us safe and warm, her job is so difficult and must take its toll on her and she never once complaine about anything, she takes the hits and moves on, if only some of our ******** were like that or looked up to her as much as I do, she is a inspiration and we are so lucky to have her,
So if you are new and looking to chat, great room great people great atmosphere girls chat has to be your only choice,
Come and make new friends stay a while, get to know us,

Looking forward to seen you,

Gwin.
Are you a regular kiss up in real life? If so, please get a new hobby. Sucking up to the mods/admins won’t get you anywhere in my opinion.

Are you a regular kiss up in real life? If so, please get a new hobby. Sucking up to the mods/admins won’t get you anywhere in my opinion.
Sucking up we call it "lick ass, " I didn't realise I was doing that I was guest going with the flow and I want to thank you for pointing out my flaws if it was not for you I would never of known and I want to thank you for that, I treat them as they treat me which is with love and kindness, Sucking up as you call it is not a hobby put a profession and takes a number of years to master, to learn the ways of the great master Wang suck up, just so you know I suck up to no one I am a independent young woman with a mind of my own and don't need anything from anyone else, sarcasm is a beautiful word you should give it a go some time and speaking of time if you have any to spare I could show you the ways of the master,

Quit bickering you two. Closing this to prevent the above from carrying on. The OP isn't even new anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.