Immortality

This is very hard question. I guess I would like to try, but even now I feel sometimes that I lived too long. We never really know what that would do with your mental health. If we get older we are more vigilante, because we have more negative experiences. Also people mostly get trauma more often than they are able to process, so I think that after few decades almost everybody would want to just kill himself. But if I would be able to build healthy mental self-care, and being mostly happy, why not. :)

I would... until you think about the inevitable day when the sun explodes, and im now just a chared corpse either wandering a scorched earth, or floating endlessly through space.

But maybe after the billions of years it'll take for that to happen, the technology will be there to travel out of the blast radius
Have you read tuck everlasting? It delves into a family who drank from a spring of immortality.

Either dude is real passionate, or that joke shaved a few hair's off as it flew past their head at break neck speed